Wednesday Weighers

2lb loss for me, although i was a little gutted as i'd done success express this week for 5 days and i've had better losses on extra easy so i'll stick with what i know best xx

1.5lb off for me this week, pleased with that :) x

Not looking forward to the scales this week :-( all my own doing, meals out etc no alcohol involved just plain old greedy guts rearing her head as of old

Not looking forward to the scales this week :-( all my own doing, meals out etc no alcohol involved just plain old greedy guts rearing her head as of old

i am exactly the same! im hoping 2 good days will refctify 5 REALLY bad but i doubt it but need to get right back on to it. xx

first gain ever :( been away in Turkey though and gained 4lb.

Good luck to everyone today!

That will be off in no time hun and you have had a lovely holiday. You can get straight back on plan now and look forward to a good result next week :D
thanks texty - I weighed today and have already lost 1.5lb since Sunday so it's not all bad. :bighug:

This thread is very quiet today!

2.5 off for me - which means I have passed the 4 stone mark (just!).

7 pounds off this week -gain from last week plus an extra 2

Ages since I posted here. Missed the last 2 WI's so went back tonight and delighted to have 5 off and got my 3 and a half stone award!!! :)

1.5lb off tonight which got me club 10 :D Frustrated since I'm exactly 17st and also half a pound from 2st, but glad I lost none the less.

I lost 5.5lb tonight and reached my original target! 4st 1lb lighter in 24 weeks! So proud of myself...

Still not completely happy with my body.. Need to do lots of toning! Might end lowing my target weight but we shall see!

Well done everyone else :)

i gained 2 :( really pleased as i was terrible the last week, so right back on it this week and need to lose 4 to carry on with my target of a lb a week loss!! back to the book for me

i gained 2 :( really pleased as i was terrible the last week, so right back on it this week and need to lose 4 to carry on with my target of a lb a week loss!! back to the book for me

Well done on the minimal gain hun - I didnt have a great week either and on Sunday I was showing a 5lb gain so I was chuffed when it was only 1 on by WI.

Its sometimes good to go back to basics - there are things we forget even just down to weighing HEX's correctly instead of guesstimating x

Back