Wednesday Weighers

Totally forgot to post but another 1.5 off for me this week, as I had a terrible food week! Don't think I had one day where I didn't stray from plan at one point or another :( but back on it this week and 2lbs away from my stone! Xx

0.5lb off, but after a terrible week, I'm relieved! must stick to plan in future.

I'm starting today! Just weighed myself! Fingers crossed for next week and everyone's weigh ins today!

Welcome Eyespy

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lbs off for me, i'm shocked. Was away at a music festival this weekend just passed and lived on cider and dry sausage rolls for 4 days!!

3 pounds off and my stone and a half award

2.5 off and slimmer of the week for me - very chuffed.

4lbs off for me last night and slimmer of the week! I am now only 2lbs away from my 3 stone award!! Need to be really good this week! :break_diet:

First weigh in for me tonight! I stuck to the plan well in my first week, hope it shows!

3lb off my first weigh in today :) pretty good considering I've ate out a few times and had an Indian on our anniversary! Happy

Well done Eyespye!

well chuffed with 4lb's off this week ................. and .................. ta dah ....................... slimmer of the week.........never had Slimmer of the week before.

Sorry, good start, I posted in the wrong thread! Sorry lol

oops 1lb on

Back