Wednesday Weighers

1.5 off, need some more veg instead of fruit O think, but not bad at all :D

Congrats to everyone on their losses today, and a pound off for me!

1.5lb loss tonight xx

Hi there just introducing myself my name is Jo and will be weighing myself on a Wednesday now I've been a member I slimming world on and off for 8 years! So I always go back to it :)

I am starting at 11 stone 8 and want to lose a stone, I'm going on my hen do at the end of September and would like to look a little trimmer for that and I get married in may next year in may ? xx

4lbs on! My first ever gain, and I did it in style.

I know exactly where it has come from though so I am not upset.

Must try harder this week.

Hi there just introducing myself my name is Jo and will be weighing myself on a Wednesday now I've been a member I slimming world on and off for 8 years! So I always go back to it :) I am starting at 11 stone 8 and want to lose a stone, I'm going on my hen do at the end of September and would like to look a little trimmer for that and I get married in may next year in may ? xx

Welcome to the weds club jo and good luck hun. X

Welcome to the weds club jo and good luck hun. X

Thanks so much, im sharing everything I've ate in pictures on my diary, I guess it give me that extra motivation and it doesn't show that I'm cheeting haa

Half a pound on this week for me - totally expected more tho as I ate out several times and ate a lot of not so good things, so I'm happy with that being only half a pound!

Back on here now after a tough time in the family and a holiday etc but a 4lb loss to report :)

Hi everyone! I started on Wednesday 18th and have already found this site helpful! Had a Caesar salad in Weatherspoons and was looking for the Syn values and found it so figured I'd join as I'm more of a search on the internet kind of girl than read through the booklet, So figured I'd just join the forum and take part, Who knows, It will probably help having the extra support.

I'm pretty young and pretty heavy so thought it was about time I do something about that. Weighing at a whopping 24 stone 1lbs at 26 years of age, It's no wonder I've got various health issues. I'm sure my weight isn't helping! So Onwards and downwards I suppose and looking forward to my weigh in next week :)

Lucie x

Hi everyone! I started on Wednesday 18th and have already found this site helpful! Had a Caesar salad in Weatherspoons and was looking for the Syn values and found it so figured I'd join as I'm more of a search on the internet kind of girl than read through the booklet, So figured I'd just join the forum and take part, Who knows, It will probably help having the extra support.

I'm pretty young and pretty heavy so thought it was about time I do something about that. Weighing at a whopping 24 stone 1lbs at 26 years of age, It's no wonder I've got various health issues. I'm sure my weight isn't helping! So Onwards and downwards I suppose and looking forward to my weigh in next week :)

Lucie x

You sound so positive Lucie, this website is great, looking forward to following you on your journey :)

Hi everyone! I started on Wednesday 18th and have already found this site helpful! Had a Caesar salad in Weatherspoons and was looking for the Syn values and found it so figured I'd join as I'm more of a search on the internet kind of girl than read through the booklet, So figured I'd just join the forum and take part, Who knows, It will probably help having the extra support. I'm pretty young and pretty heavy so thought it was about time I do something about that. Weighing at a whopping 24 stone 1lbs at 26 years of age, It's no wonder I've got various health issues. I'm sure my weight isn't helping! So Onwards and downwards I suppose and looking forward to my weigh in next week :) Lucie x

Welcome to the forum Hun and we're all here to help :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 please read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

You sound so positive Lucie, this website is great, looking forward to following you on your journey :)

Hi Shezam! Thanks for replying! I think I FEEL super positive about this which is great, I've done several diets before and seen results so I know I can lose the weight, but always end up putting it back on, So want to do a slow and steady approach this time, I'm going to do my swimming once a week as I can't do other exercise for health reasons which I wont bore you all with, but yes. Looking forward to having you with me on my journey and of course, being a part of yours too my fellow Wednesday weigher :p xx

Hi everyone! I started on Wednesday 18th and have already found this site helpful! Had a Caesar salad in Weatherspoons and was looking for the Syn values and found it so figured I'd join as I'm more of a search on the internet kind of girl than read through the booklet, So figured I'd just join the forum and take part, Who knows, It will probably help having the extra support. I'm pretty young and pretty heavy so thought it was about time I do something about that. Weighing at a whopping 24 stone 1lbs at 26 years of age, It's no wonder I've got various health issues. I'm sure my weight isn't helping! So Onwards and downwards I suppose and looking forward to my weigh in next week :) Lucie x

Welcome to Wednesday Weighers :)
Good luck with your week, hope it's going well so far x

Hi Everyone, I weigh-in on Wednesday's at home as I am an online member. I was reporting in a different thread but as I have been the only person posting for a few weeks I have found this one instead. I lost 1.5 lb this week. Good luck to everyone else weighing today!

Back