Wednesday Weighers

I've been off plan for a while and on holiday so gained 7lb and this week lost 4 1/2lbs so 1 1/2lb to lose to get back to pre holiday weight!

Well done to everyone on the losses so far, and good luck to all still to weigh! It's so warm here I have drunk gallons of water today - here's hoping it has all dissipated by the time I weigh this evening!

Hi Everyone, I weigh-in on Wednesday's at home as I am an online member. I was reporting in a different thread but as I have been the only person posting for a few weeks I have found this one instead. I lost 1.5 lb this week. Good luck to everyone else weighing today!

Hi Lovely, I only started last week and already feeling very welcome! So big hello to you joining the thread :) Congrats on your loss!! My weigh in is this evening! Been so so good and not weighed myself all week so fingers crossed :D x

I've been off plan for a while and on holiday so gained 7lb and this week lost 4 1/2lbs so 1 1/2lb to lose to get back to pre holiday weight!

Good for you Danni! Sometimes getting back on the horse can be just as hard as staying on it. I know loads who would of thought, Stuff it and pigged out and not tried to take it off so well done on a 4 and 1/2 loss hun xx

Good for you Danni! Sometimes getting back on the horse can be just as hard as staying on it. I know loads who would of thought, Stuff it and pigged out and not tried to take it off so well done on a 4 and 1/2 loss hun xx

Thank you and good luck for your WI! Xx

Well done everyone who has weighed and good luck to those still to weigh ... Me included lol I've a feeling I'll be out of target tonight boo x

Well done everyone ^^ I'm weighing tonight, fingers crossed!

1 on for me so still in target phew!! I need a loss next week as im only 0.5 off the top end of target and im away next Thurs - Sat and out Sat night on the town arghhh lol

3.5 off for me, and Slimmer of the Week - dead chuffed.

Back