Wednesday Weighers

2.5 off for me this week ^^

4.5lb lost and slimmer of the week!! That's me now 2lb under my pre holiday weight :D YESSSS!!! It's also week 52 so I'm hoping by the end of this week to lose 3.5lbs and get that 6 stone 7lb award to mark my year at slimming world! Wish me luck!!

Well done and good luck MrsM!

1.5lb gain for me, I've stuck to plan but have been running and completed week 4 of c25k, I also did jillian michaels shred it with weights. It's also star week, so after all that we're putting it down to me holding water as this is what usually happens when I increase my exercise, but I did get my silver body magic award :)

Was my first week weighing and I can say with a huge smile on my face that last night for my first week, I've lost 7lbs. Got a lil sticker and certificate and everything, was so blown away!

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS hehe x

Aww congratulations!! Fab loss xx

half pound on - don't know how. followed plan - did have 15 syns per day though - but walked and walked and used my mini trampoline (rebounder) - maybe too much fruit not enough veggies................... will try for a really good week this week.

4.5lb lost and slimmer of the week!! That's me now 2lb under my pre holiday weight :D YESSSS!!! It's also week 52 so I'm hoping by the end of this week to lose 3.5lbs and get that 6 stone 7lb award to mark my year at slimming world! Wish me luck!!

This is so inspirational as I've started at 24 Stone, So with the utmost respect, It's so lovely to see someone who was a similar weight when they started, and seeing how far they have come and I really hope you hit your 3.5 loss for next week to get the award for your year! <3

Seriously... So inspirational x

Back