Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone! 4lb off for me :D Got my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week! Couldn't be happier :D

Last edited:
1.5lb loss for me :)

well I didn't do it this week because I stayed the same..... It's star week! :d'oh:

One year today since I walked through them doors! So glad I did!

after last weeks half gain (for no reason as I had been GOOD) - I lost 3.5lb's this week - so I am happy with that. well done everyone. keep at it.

Been farting around and been far too complacent for a good few weeks now so I was thrilled to be down 3 and a half tonight and even more delighted to add that little 'Half Century' Badge to my stats just now! :):)

fantastic achievement - really well done you.

Hi everyone! Had my first weigh in this morning and only lost 1lb. Hoping it's because star week is due and that next week will be a bit better :) x

I find I don't lose as much on star week, 1lb is still a great loss!

4lb lost this week sotm aswel as gettng my 11stone award

That's amazing! Well done on the loss!

1lb off for me today. Pleased with that as I was away for the weekend and was naughty! Got sotm as well, so chuffed!

Hi everyone xx will b joining in order to wi on Wednesday, I'm sure I'm in good company :) xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been farting around and been far too complacent for a good few weeks now so I was thrilled to be down 3 and a half tonight and even more delighted to add that little 'Half Century' Badge to my stats just now! :):)

Well done lovely brill result. X

Morning all! Had a good week this week, Wasn't hungry and drank lots more water and even managed to have a couple of cups of Twinnings green tea with apple and pear. I've been feeling rather bloated and It's that time of the month so I had wondered if that had anything to do with it. I had a cheeky weigh before I went to the meeting last night and according to my scales I'd stayed the same and after last week I thought mine were 1lbs out from the ones at the meeting so was expecting a gain. Lost half a pound so was very happy with that as I really thought I was going to gain. They said that you can potentially hold some water when its that special time of the month so I'm really happy it was still a little off.

Hope all of you who have yet to post had a fantastic weight in yesterday, and to those that HAVE commented already...Figured I'd do all my replies in the one post to save lots of spamming :p

Well this morning I'm 11stone 6 bang on so 1/2lb loss this week. I'm actually quite pleased with that as I was expecting a maintain or a gain :)

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Well done Joanne! Had the same as you this week, It's always a brucey bonus when you get a little loss when you think you will gain :) xx

1 1/2 off for me, still 1lb to lose to get back to pre holiday weight!

Lovely week Danni! :) Well done keeping positive and fingers crossed to get hit that goal next week for you :) x

Hi everyone, I had a 1lb loss today bit disappointed as was good all week but a loss is still a loss :)

Well done for your Loss hun, It's easy to be disappointed, especially when you know you had a cracking week, Heres to hoping come next wednesday if you've had another great week, you might be surprised by the results :) Slow and steady wins the race! :D

Hi everyone! Had my first weigh in this morning and only lost 1lb. Hoping it's because star week is due and that next week will be a bit better :) x

OO star week, think I shall refer to it as that from now on lol, I was tempted to say decorators where in but was worried I'd confuse some people lol Hopefully like my weigher told me, its water retention and it might drop off next week if we have another good week *fingers crossed* :D xxx

4lb lost this week sotm aswel as gettng my 11stone award

11st 3.5lbs lost in total over the moon :)

Absolutely amazing Jma and so inspirational!!! Well done on your loss, AND on getting SOTM ANDDDDDD On getting your 11 stone award. It gives someone like myself so much motivation. I'm in the 23's and would love to get into the 15s and it's reading people like yourself's posts that make me think its possible :) xx

Hi,
1.5lb off this week meaning a loss of 12lb in 5 weeks. Just need 2 off next week for my stone award.

Well done hun! Thats fabulous! :) x

1 lb on for me this week. I've not been well for a few days so I'm hoping that is mostly results of medication/not being as active as usual.

Well done to everyone on some fab losses!

Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending lots of hugs :) Feel better hun x

1 off for me this week was hoping for 2 - but still in target so im happy, next week may be a different story ill be having 3 full days off plan as im away in York,x

Well done hun, Have a lovely 3 days in york! :) x

well done everyone! 4lb off for me :D Got my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week! Couldn't be happier :D

YAY! Well done hunny! Thats an amazing loss!!!! Congrats for your milestone AND for SOTW! :) xxxx

1.5lb loss for me :)

Well done lovely! xx

well I didn't do it this week because I stayed the same..... It's star week! :d'oh:

One year today since I walked through them doors! So glad I did!

Star week for me also! A whole year! Thats amazing :) xx

after last weeks half gain (for no reason as I had been GOOD) - I lost 3.5lb's this week - so I am happy with that. well done everyone. keep at it.

Lovely loss this week hun :) xx

So fab! Well done you! xx

Hi everyone xx will b joining in order to wi on Wednesday, I'm sure I'm in good company :) xLx

Welcome hun! :) You are indeed in new company, Good luck for next week xx

woooo and thats all of em! lol xx

Well done, a loss is a loss :) time of month can definitely mess with your WI!
Hope you have a great week this week x

[QUOTE

Welcome hun! :) You are indeed in new company, Good luck for next week xx
x[/QUOTE]

Thanks lovely xx looking forward to being in control this weekend as I know I'll b wi on Wednesday, was wi on Saturday and just meant the whole weekend was a blowout!! Xx

Well done, a loss is a loss :) time of month can definitely mess with your WI!
Hope you have a great week this week x

Thank you :) fingers crossed star week is over by wednesday and the results are epic and I can feel rewarded for 2 weeks of good eating :D

Nothing tastes better then being skinny feels lol... Not that I've ever been skinny :p

Thanks lovely xx looking forward to being in control this weekend as I know I'll b wi on Wednesday, was wi on Saturday and just meant the whole weekend was a blowout!! Xx

It feels good to be in control doesn't it?! haha I wish my weigh in was first thing Wednesday morning but I go to the evening class so Wednesday is always a fruit salad and herbal tea day to help flush me out. Then usually go back to my dads Wednesday evening for a nice meal and then Thursday I'll have a little bit of chocolate, even if its just half of something, makes me feel in control and like I'm not depriving myself.

Back