Wednesday Weighers

Dreading this week after 3 days off plan, I may just go and do pay desk and not weigh. The perk of being at target. Any gain over 1.5 would take me out of target and it's looking like 5 at the moment arghhh

Yikes! Can't believe it's Wednesday again - Already!! :eek: Had 2 really bad days this week, but was pretty good otherwise but still feel I'll be up... Damn you Bank Holiday, you feck me up every time!!! :(:mad:

Good Luck with your WI's everyone xxx :):bighug:

Morning all! Had a good week this week, Wasn't hungry and drank lots more water and even managed to have a couple of cups of Twinnings green tea with apple and pear. I've been feeling rather bloated and It's that time of the month so I had wondered if that had anything to do with it. I had a cheeky weigh before I went to the meeting last night and according to my scales I'd stayed the same and after last week I thought mine were 1lbs out from the ones at the meeting so was expecting a gain. Lost half a pound so was very happy with that as I really thought I was going to gain. They said that you can potentially hold some water when its that special time of the month so I'm really happy it was still a little off.

Hope all of you who have yet to post had a fantastic weight in yesterday, and to those that HAVE commented already...Figured I'd do all my replies in the one post to save lots of spamming :p

woooo and thats all of em! lol xx

I love the Lion pic in your sig! x :):cool::D

1lb on for me, just couldn't stick to plan this week :-/

1lb on for me, just couldn't stick to plan this week :-/

The best thing about this though, is that you can pinpoint why you've put on that pound. So lets have a great week next week and come wednesday we might of kicked tht pound off and maybe more :D Don't let it get you down Danni, Think of it a mini step back so you can take a giant leap forward.

We are all here to support you xx

I'm exactly the same as you this week :-( but I'm happy it's not anymore as I did go all out at the wedding :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding, I think If I went to a wedding I'd of put on half a stone Mmmm cake *drools* So well done at it only being 1lbs haha. Heres to seeing it off you next week :) xx

3lbs down this week which I can't believe after lots of lovely food and drink at a wedding this weekend. Think it must have been owed from the week before :)

Lovely sophie! Well done sweet! It's great when you see results even though you feel like you've been having yummy food :D xxx

Hello all my beautiful Wednesday weighers, It's that time again. Gosh I wish my Weigh In was in the morning and not at the end of the day, Always makes me want to not eat anything haha, Lots of super free food for me till this evening.

I've had a lovely week and been on plan 100% now for 21 days. Last week I only lost 1/2 a pound but it was my Star week so hoping to have a big one this evening. I need to lose 5.5lbs to reach my stone and 6.5lbs to get into the 22's So who knows!!! :D I've been trying out lots of recipes, Having Salmon Omletes (free) and Fryups (3syns) and Home made Pizza (4.5 syns) and all the recipes are in my lil diary linked at the bottom of my signature. So if you like to come on here like me and read other peoples progress and updates and have a natter, please feel free to drop by and we can support each other :D

As for me, Weigh in isnt until 7pm and afterwards Mr Beard and I are having a date night and going out for dinner which will be nice :D Just about to meet my mum Up london as I'm jetting off to Aiya Nappa on the 20th and my passport ran out in MAY so off to wait up the passport office today for 4 hours, fingers crossed its hot and we can just sunbathe while we wait :p

Fingers, legs and toes crossed for you all today! Have a great weigh in and Can't wait to celebrate with you all later xx

The best thing about this though, is that you can pinpoint why you've put on that pound. So lets have a great week next week and come wednesday we might of kicked tht pound off and maybe more :D Don't let it get you down Danni, Think of it a mini step back so you can take a giant leap forward. We are all here to support you xx

Thanks xx

Was tempted to go off track today but not anymore, just planned out my tea and still have 2.5 Syns left. Xx

Hello Wednesday club weighers. good class today - enjoyed it - and I lost a further 1lb it would have been nice to lose more = I expected to - but I think I'm showing a pattern of fortnightly good losses - so maybe next week. at least it's a loss. Hope you've all had a good week - heres to another.

Back