Wednesday Weighers

I've a dilemma not sure if I should wi or not. My scales say 11.4 I need to be 11.3 or under to be still in target arghhh .., I don't have to wi every week at target but I do the pay desk so will still be there regardless. I'll be gutted if I'm over target !!

Hi can i join you all my group has closed so i am going it alone so this week i have lost 1lb so that's 16lbs all together so far............

I've a dilemma not sure if I should wi or not. My scales say 11.4 I need to be 11.3 or under to be still in target arghhh .., I don't have to wi every week at target but I do the pay desk so will still be there regardless. I'll be gutted if I'm over target !!

Oh God hun, if it was me I'd go. But that's only because I think if I wasn't to go, I'd be even worse this time next week, if you know what I mean! ;)
Good Luck either way, whatever you decide xxx :)

Oh God hun, if it was me I'd go. But that's only because I think if I wasn't to go, I'd be even worse this time next week, if you know what I mean! ;)
Good Luck either way, whatever you decide xxx :)

Lol Thanks hun - I went......2lb on taking me 0.5 outside target arghhhh. So if I can get 1 off next week Ill be back in target lol x

Hello Wednesday club weighers. good class today - enjoyed it - and I lost a further 1lb it would have been nice to lose more = I expected to - but I think I'm showing a pattern of fortnightly good losses - so maybe next week. at least it's a loss. Hope you've all had a good week - heres to another.

Well done Hun :) x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

3 off for me this week. That means I'm only 4.5 away from target (which is a little bit scary if I'm honest!).

Well done to everyone on their losses!

3 off for me this week. That means I'm only 4.5 away from target (which is a little bit scary if I'm honest!).

Well done to everyone on their losses!

Ah well done Jo - I remember that feeling too, it is scary lol - the hardest part is maintaining hun good luck for next week x

Woooo lost 8 1/2 pounds! Weighed in at 22 st 13 lbs. I've lost 1 st 2 lbs in 3 weeks! Got myself a lil certificate for reaching a stone and for getting into the next stone bracket! Was also slimmer of the week so all in all, an amazing week! I'm over the moon!!!

Woooo lost 8 1/2 pounds! Weighed in at 22 st 13 lbs. I've lost 1 st 2 lbs in 3 weeks! Got myself a lil certificate for reaching a stone and for getting into the next stone bracket! Was also slimmer of the week so all in all, an amazing week! I'm over the moon!!!

Thats amazing hunni well done - youve worked hard for it, and well done on the awards too x

Hi all you Wednesday Weighers!
Fab results from you all! X
Down 2 and a half tonight, delighted! :)
Feel like I'm back on track after a tricky june/july - I swear, I think the Summer time is a lot harder than the winter time :(

Oh hun, that is just brilliant! Why wouldn't you be over the moon! Xxx

Hi all you Wednesday Weighers!
Fab results from you all! X
Down 2 and a half tonight, delighted! :)
Feel like I'm back on track after a tricky june/july - I swear, I think the Summer time is a lot harder than the winter time :(

Well done chick thats a fab loss - I think ill come live with all you " losers" lol x

Wow well done, you are doing amazingly!!! Here's to another great week xxx

Well done everyone! And wow Fatbeautyx! Amazing loss :)

I lost 3.5lb this week, which got me slimmer of the week again :D Need another 2.5 for my stone award, so that's my goal for next week!

down 4.5lb last night after a terrible 3 weeks. hope everyone had a good result xx

Back