Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone! And wow Fatbeautyx! Amazing loss :)

I lost 3.5lb this week, which got me slimmer of the week again :D Need another 2.5 for my stone award, so that's my goal for next week!

Thanks Hun! Well done you aswell! :D xxx

OK so three weeks in to my SW journey.
another 1.5 lbs off, (despite going to a wedding, and a fireworks display with wine & a pasty)
1/2 Stone award achieved! BEAMING with joy :D!!!

lost 1.5lbs on wednesday which takes me to my lowest weight since joining.

11lbs off in 10 months! lol xxx

Hiya I'm new and a Wednesday weigher hope you don't mind me joining I lost 6lb this week and 5lb last week after having 2 bad weeks before hopefully back on track now :) xxx

Thank you tbh if I added up all the weight I've lost and put on again I probably would of lost about 6 stone by now one little set back and I'm off plan :( hoping to change that now though will let you know Wednesday lol xx

Thank you tbh if I added up all the weight I've lost and put on again I probably would of lost about 6 stone by now one little set back and I'm off plan :( hoping to change that now though will let you know Wednesday lol xx

Ah sure, who among us hasn't done that? Lol! Hope you have an excellent week! X

-3 for me today, that puts me at 18st4, cant believe 3 weeks ago i was 6lb heavier and stuck in such a rut, i hadnt lost a pound in months before i joined sw!

Well done hunni that's a fab result keep up the good work it will pay off and there's lots of support here for you x

Happy weekend vavaness it doesn't feel like the weekend for me ( which is probably a good thing) as my oh has had a very rare week off and with the school holidays the days seem to be rolling into one..

I miss chocolate :(
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back