Wednesday Weighers

Afternoon ladies, I weigh on a Wednesday too, do you mind if I join in :)

Hi hel8! Welcome, Wishing you a good weekend and week ahead hun xxx :)

Happy Sunday my fellow Wednesday Weighers, How are we all doing so far? Just a few more days till weigh day, Do any of you lovely ladies ( and gents :p ) have any mini goals for this weigh in that you're aiming for? :)

I just want to lose rather than maintain or put any on lol x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

haha me too, I'm hoping to go for 5lbs this week so that when I go in on Wednesday I'll of hit my 1 and a half stone. I'm going on holiday on the 20th the following wednesday so I wont be there for weigh in so ideally I'd love to hit that this wednesday but I'd settle for any loss :p Just nice to have something to work too! x

Afternoon :) I feel like I'm doing well this week,weekends are usually the hardest time for me but after two big weight loses I'm not expecting much for Wednesday id like to get 3lb which will put me back to my lowest since being at sw. What time does everyone weigh in?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Afternoon :) I feel like I'm doing well this week,weekends are usually the hardest time for me but after two big weight loses I'm not expecting much for Wednesday id like to get 3lb which will put me back to my lowest since being at sw. What time does everyone weigh in?xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's usually me, my weekends tend to spoil it with the alcohol but I've reeled it in this week so we will see on Wednesday how I do x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

That must be better to get it out of the way early I don't weigh until 7 drives me mad good luck :) x

I love getting it over and done with in the morning. I don't think I could wait until the 7:30 group!!

Yeah I wish I had joined a morning one but at least i behave for the whole day then if I weighed in the morning I wouldn't stop eating after lol

Scones with clotted cream and jam should be banned lol ... Had daughters baby shower yesterday and went way over syns oops. So trying to be mega good now until weds night for wi x

Yeah I wish I had joined a morning one but at least i behave for the whole day then if I weighed in the morning I wouldn't stop eating after lol

I always have a massive dinner Wednesday after weigh in with no Superfree either usually burgers with wholemeal roll for baps, beans and SW chips! Yummy!

Scones with clotted cream and jam should be banned lol ... Had daughters baby shower yesterday and went way over syns oops. So trying to be mega good now until weds night for wi x

I'd love a scone right now! Hope you had a lovely time at the baby shower Sheila x

I always have a massive dinner Wednesday after weigh in with no Superfree either usually burgers with wholemeal roll for baps, beans and SW chips! Yummy!

I'd love a scone right now! Hope you had a lovely time at the baby shower Sheila x

We all did thanks hun - I was cooking from 8am yesterday lol - I did make SW quiches, and did a pasta salad and put out lots of fruit, cherry toms, and cucumber/pepper and carrot batons for dipping ... I just got greedy and couldnt resist the bad stuff too lol x

I usually have something I shouldn't on a Wednesday too time I get home I'm starving And can't be bothered to cook too much lol

I usually have something I shouldn't on a Wednesday too time I get home I'm starving And can't be bothered to cook too much lol

I love getting home on a Wednesday night after WI. Usually pick up a bottle of wine in Aldi on the way home for a treat x :)

I love getting home on a Wednesday night after WI. Usually pick up a bottle of wine in Aldi on the way home for a treat x :)
That's what I do! I calculate it into my syns for the week, but it still FEELS like I'm being naughty!

I feel like I haven't had a very good week so far... Not that I've had too many syns or anyhing, I just don't feel like I've lost weight :p Guess we'll see tomorrownight!

Back