Wednesday Weighers

I weigh in at 7 I hate Wednesdays it's all I think about lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Wednesday weighers, 4lbs down for me and also got my 4.5 award!

Good luck to everyone still to weigh and congrats to the people so far :)

Fab stuff!!! You need to find the little banner for the bottom of your signaturs :-D

Dreading tonight. Feeling the bloat. If I don't lose I shall be a hormonal wreck. (more so than already!)

Dreading tonight. Feeling the bloat. If I don't lose I shall be a hormonal wreck. (more so than already!)

I'm the same as you today only because I weighed myself 2 days ago and I was 12 stone 4 now I'm 11 stone 6 :-( still a loss but still a bit miffed knowing I could have been 3lb away off half a stone x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 week 5 12 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Fab stuff!!! You need to find the little banner for the bottom of your signaturs :-D

Thank you hun. I have found it now :D Best of luck tonight x

I'm the same as you today only because I weighed myself 2 days ago and I was 12 stone 4 now I'm 11 stone 6 :-( still a loss but still a bit miffed knowing I could have been 3lb away off half a stone x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 week 5 12 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Best of luck to you to hun x

Yay! congrats ^^

Thank you guys, taken me a few yrs but feels great. Now need to learn to maintain?! :eek: xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! And I'm sure your consultant should be able to help you with that ^^

just a half pound off for me this week - by the skin of my teeth as I had quite a few 'extras' over the weekend and last Wednesday a night out with the family was a Chinese buffet. going to try and be extra good this week and make my STONE off (do need 4lb's off to get that) but going to give it a good go. Good luck to everyone else. Well done to those before.

3lbs off for me whoop back in target
Well done!

2.5 off for me - only 2 to go now!

(is anyone else having problems with the Ticker Factory site today? It won't let me change my ticker!)

Well done!

2.5 off for me - only 2 to go now!

(is anyone else having problems with the Ticker Factory site today? It won't let me change my ticker!)

Well done chick thats fab. Yayy you can do that by next week no probs!! I have every faith in you.
I dont use it hun sorry x

Back