Wednesday Weighers

2.5 up I'm sorry to say :(
Ah well, here's to a great week ahead for all of us xxx

Its a loss hun thats the main thing better off than on well done x
Thanks Texty, it's just I thought maybe 2lb this week and next week to get my 3st award, there's no way I'm gonna lose 3.5 in a week, and i really did try hard this week :(

Thanks Texty, it's just I thought maybe 2lb this week and next week to get my 3st award, there's no way I'm gonna lose 3.5 in a week, and i really did try hard this week :(

Aww dont be downhearted hun - could you try a few success express days, or even just up your superfree and superspeed? do you keep a diary ? if not try writing everything down as you eat it for the week and see if it helps?

Sorry about the gain Vavaness, was it expected ?

Well... yes and no, lol! Bad week last week and was down, surprisingly,was pretty good this week so I'm thinking the carry on last week came back to bite me today. Ah I knew by my scales this evening before I went that I'd be up 2 or 3 ...
Not to worry, gonna try to have an extra well behaved week ahead - that is the plan anyway! :D xxx

Aww dont be downhearted hun - could you try a few success express days, or even just up your superfree and superspeed? do you keep a diary ? if not try writing everything down as you eat it for the week and see if it helps?
Thanks, I don't have a diary, I just do red days, I couldn't get on with EE, I remember doing the original 20 years ago for my wedding, so I'm sticking with what I know, but I will make a note of what I'm eating, see if that helps.

Thanks, I don't have a diary, I just do red days, I couldn't get on with EE, I remember doing the original 20 years ago for my wedding, so I'm sticking with what I know, but I will make a note of what I'm eating, see if that helps.

Good luck for a better week hun - it cant do any harm writing down. x

1.5 off for me this week :)

Do ye find melons good ladies? And what sort? I love watermelons :) x

I love honeydew and galia - dont like watermelon yuk lol x

I was in Asda today and bought a new line "tropical grapes" they are a limited edition for £1. They still taste like grapes but a lot sweeter they didnt have any of the strawberry ones left grrrrr

Well done! And I'm sure your consultant should be able to help you with that ^^

I'm not at a group hun, been doing it myself at home since 2011. Chuffed to pieces xx
But any maintaining advice welcome from anyone :) xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not at a group hun, been doing it myself at home since 2011. Chuffed to pieces xx
But any maintaining advice welcome from anyone :) xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm pretty sure that if you're losing too much, you shoudl double your healthy extra's ^^ Not sure if that hepls?

Back