Wednesday Weighers

Hi all, I am new to this forum! Joined slimming world in May and I am loving the results so far! Looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday :D xx

Hi Amy! Welcome! x :)

Hi, im in my 12th week I think. Well done on your loss so far.

Thanks - I got my club 10 this week which I was really chuffed about. I'm just a bit impatient, I'm so pleased with how much I've lost so far but feels like a long way still to go! And I don't even know what I'm aiming for. How did you all set your target weights?

Thanks - I got my club 10 this week which I was really chuffed about. I'm just a bit impatient, I'm so pleased with how much I've lost so far but feels like a long way still to go! And I don't even know what I'm aiming for. How did you all set your target weights?

I set mine by the number of stones I wanted to see on the scales and not the amount I wanted to lose. Ive lost before and knew I was comfortable at 11st, I have toyed with the idea of another 7lbs off but at the moment im comfy with how I feel. I just need to tone up now x

I set mine so I would be in the healthy category on a BMI calculator :). I think I'm more focused on dropping dress sizes than losing the pounds though! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Can I join the Wednesday club please? I have been to class for over 18 months and I go back for the first time this wednesday?

So glad to be back and this forum seems very friendly :)

Can I join the Wednesday club please? I have been to class for over 18 months and I go back for the first time this wednesday?

So glad to be back and this forum seems very friendly :)

Hiya it's lovely on here I'm new too and everyone's been really nice good luck for Wednesday :) x

Hiya it's lovely on here I'm new too and everyone's been really nice good luck for Wednesday :) x

Thanks so much aimz124, you look like tou are doing great, well done.... fingers crossed I get off to a good start xx Will let you know how I get on :)

Hoping so I hate Wednesdays I weigh in in the evening so I spend all day worrying about it and starving lol x

I'm the same. An evening weigher and i fluctuate as much as 4lb from the morning to the evening. I just eat normally now though but leave dinner til I get back.

I'm the same. An evening weigher and i fluctuate as much as 4lb from the morning to the evening. I just eat normally now though but leave dinner til I get back.

I do sometimes wish I had joined an earlier one but I guess it makes me stay in track..for one day at least lol ;)

My WI is at 5.30 I eat very light on a Weds until ive weighed and then have a big meal when I get home. I usually have cereal and a banana for brekki and then a massive box of fruit or some slices of ham/chicken for lunch. x

I will try that then texty I don't usually have anything before although our constant always says it's silly! Will do it this week :)
Is everyone having a good week/end?xx

I will try that then texty I don't usually have anything before although our constant always says it's silly! Will do it this week :)

Our Consultant always says eat normally on a wi day, sometimes for lunch ill have a jacket spud and tuna, now if I was to do this on a weds I automatically think id weigh heavier, so I get by on the fruit. Also if you can drink water this makes you feel fuller for longer ( I should drink more of this and practice what I preach really) but I hate plain water. If I do have any its on no added sugar juice. x

I don't drink enough water either I'm terrible for it always telling my daughter to do it but never do myself oops it is boring though lol

I don't drink enough water either I'm terrible for it always telling my daughter to do it but never do myself oops it is boring though lol

Lol nor me. I dont mind Morrisons sugar free sparkling lime and lemon thats quite refreshing. x

Yea I drink them quite a lot trying to cut back on the diet coke I love it but hear so many bad things about it!x

Yea I drink them quite a lot trying to cut back on the diet coke I love it but hear so many bad things about it!x

I drink tons of pepsi max, ive had 3 cans today and 2 pint glasses :-( ive drank it for years x

I had such a bad weekend, it was my dads 50th birthday party so I couldn't stay off the nibbles!

Tried my best to stay on track now though!
How was your weekend? X

I had such a bad weekend, it was my dads 50th birthday party so I couldn't stay off the nibbles!

Tried my best to stay on track now though!
How was your weekend? X

Aww it's so easily done isn't it Aslong as you had a good time! seems to go one way the other really good or really bad lol. I went out and had a few drinks on Saturday which I don't do very often but apart from that my weeks been ok. It's my twins 1st birthday on Monday and we are having a gathering so bit worried about that because like I said I go one way or another so will be a good test for me I don't mind if i put on a little bit but when I do it always sends me off track :( x

Back