Wednesday Weighers

I had such a bad weekend, it was my dads 50th birthday party so I couldn't stay off the nibbles! Tried my best to stay on track now though! How was your weekend? X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My weekend was ok thanks hun a quiet one. I'm doing my best to get a loss this week to take me to the low end of target. I am still convinced the scales were wrong last week lol x

Hi all, I'd live to join you, my first week on plan with 1st weigh in tomo 7pm, have been 100% so really hoping for loss. 3lb would be amazing!

Hi all, I'd live to join you, my first week on plan with 1st weigh in tomo 7pm, have been 100% so really hoping for loss. 3lb would be amazing!

Well done for sticking to plan good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

First weigh in is always a bit daunting but I'm sure if you've stuck to plan you will do really well! Good luck.

Not sure if I'm weighing at 5.30 or 7.30 tomorrow night, depends on what time hubby gets back from work. Hoping for an early one though. Been good all week and hoping to lose 2lb so I can pick up my club 10 award. My daughter gets her GCSE results on Thursday so we have a massive family BBQ planned on Sunday and I'm renowned for going a bit crazy with the amount of food I prepare for everyone! I'm doing lots of steak, chicken and prawns though so will have sensible stuff for me and use my syns on vino instead! Looks like a few of us have things on this week.

First weigh in is always a bit daunting but I'm sure if you've stuck to plan you will do really well! Good luck.

Not sure if I'm weighing at 5.30 or 7.30 tomorrow night, depends on what time hubby gets back from work. Hoping for an early one though. Been good all week and hoping to lose 2lb so I can pick up my club 10 award. My daughter gets her GCSE results on Thursday so we have a massive family BBQ planned on Sunday and I'm renowned for going a bit crazy with the amount of food I prepare for everyone! I'm doing lots of steak, chicken and prawns though so will have sensible stuff for me and use my syns on vino instead! Looks like a few of us have things on this week.

BBQ sounds fab hun well done planning ahead. Good luck to your daughter too for her GCSE results x

Evening ladies, not looking forward to tomorrow, I've really struggled this week, I've been really hungry and nothing has been satisfying me, plus my bloody medication isn't helping, oh well rant over. Good luck everyone x

Evening ladies, not looking forward to tomorrow, I've really struggled this week, I've been really hungry and nothing has been satisfying me, plus my bloody medication isn't helping, oh well rant over. Good luck everyone x

Fingers crossed for you chick xx

Sorry to hear that hel. Some weeks are easier than others aren't they. Youve done really well so far though and remember why you're doing it. What kind of things do you enjoy?

BBQ sounds fab hun well done planning ahead. Good luck to your daughter too for her GCSE results x
Cheers, I'll be happy whatever she gets as she's worked really hard for it, but she is a bag of nerves. I'm really looking forward to Sunday and I've got it all planned out what I'm cooking. Usually, when i do this kind of thing, I end up forgetting to eat anyway! Going to have a bag of grapes with me whilst I cook and the syn free offerings will be steak with chimi churi relish, lime chilli and coriander prawn skewers and curried chicken drumsticks. Looking for a low syn potato salad if you have any ideas.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Cheers, I'll be happy whatever she gets as she's worked really hard for it, but she is a bag of nerves. I'm really looking forward to Sunday and I've got it all planned out what I'm cooking. Usually, when i do this kind of thing, I end up forgetting to eat anyway! Going to have a bag of grapes with me whilst I cook and the syn free offerings will be steak with chimi churi relish, lime chilli and coriander prawn skewers and curried chicken drumsticks. Looking for a low syn potato salad if you have any ideas.

You can make a syn free potato salad using quark and herbs or add some extra light mayo for a bit more flavour it's really nice too. Good luck for tomorrow everyone :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck everyone!

I make potato salad for 1 Syn with 2 tablespoons extra ligjt mayo and spring onion, simple but tasty :)

I STS this week, happy with this as not had the best week.

Another week of celebrating....2.5 on but only 1lb over target, can handle that. Bk on plan today, 100%! XLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Joanne! I have WI this evening. My scales are not optimistic, but I have had a very small salad for lunch and have drunk an ocean of green tea and water, so we will see!

Back