Wednesday Weighers

Well done Joanne! I have WI this evening. My scales are not optimistic, but I have had a very small salad for lunch and have drunk an ocean of green tea and water, so we will see!
best of luck for later hun xx

Well done on the two losses so far! I'm going to the 5.30 WI so will let you all know about 8ish. I'm feeling good and planning for the next four days at the mo as I'm about to enter my shopping. Not had a good afternoon in work so if all goes well tonight I will enjoy a glass of wine!

My weigh in is 7:30. I'm not really sure how I've done really. I've tried really hard but I know I've slipped up a bit - kids' leftovers are my biggest weakness!

Good luck everyone still to weigh and well done to those who already have!!

Well ladies, I have been weighed in and it was as expected.

Well done to those already weighed in :)

Got my fingers crossed for a good week for us all and looking forward to seeing everyone else's losses this week too :)

2lb off for me this week and 2lb off my 3 stone award but no got high hopes with the twins birthday party Monday but going to try to be good lol :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well I got 2 and a half off which I'm really pleased about as I also got slimmer of the week. Very happy bunny indeed. This week is going to be a tough one but hoping I can prepare for it. Just came home and put some curried chicken legs in the fridge to marinade over night and whipped up a chocolate options mousse.....have decided to forgo the wine though and have a packet of sweet chilli Velvets instead. Well done everyone who has weighed so far! Heres to a good week ahead.

Hi - I got 2.5lbs loss which I'm disappointed with but only because I weighed and I had lost 3 lbs but it didn't register but I only found that out at the end of the meeting by which time I had drunk a can of diet coke and eaten a cereal bar!! But hey I guess that half pound should be an easy one this week! Really want to lose 2 and a half this week to get my 2 stone but bank holiday weekend...........

Well done to everyone for their losses this week!

Well done everyone some great results. I put 0.5 on still in target and won woman of the year

Attachments

• image-1764757043.jpg
    image-1764757043.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 32
Well done evryone!!!

!.5lb off for me and my stone award! Not bad 6 weeks in :D

Some fab losses, well done everyone, and super well done Sheila for Woman of the Year, you look great!

1/2 off for me - so near and yet so far!

another half pound off - it's off and not on and not a stay the same - but it's slow - need to get back onto Red/Original I think - that seems to help give me a bit of a kick up the bum. Good on everyone else with good losses - we're all part of the same journey.

Well done everyone some great results. I put 0.5 on still in target and won woman of the year

Sheila, Congrats! You look flipping tiny, the size of you! x

Well done to everyone else too on all your fab losses today! X

I was down 2.5 and was voted our groups Woman of the Year also, I'm absolutely thrilled- woohooo! Xxx

Great losses today on here.

I also won woman of the year in my group, shocked and really happy though. :) I was down a pound too

Back