Wednesday Weighers

Great losses today on here.

I also won woman of the year in my group, shocked and really happy though. :) I was down a pound too

Well done hun xxxx :)

I STS but I expected a gain this week due to a binge at my Dad's 50th Birthday, pleased with myself. Motivated me to stay on track this week :)

Well done everybody, you're all doing great! :D

Sheila, Congrats! You look flipping tiny, the size of you! x Well done to everyone else too on all your fab losses today! X I was down 2.5 and was voted our groups Woman of the Year also, I'm absolutely thrilled- woohooo! Xxx

Amazing hun well done you deserve it and thank you. I wish I was tiny lol ... Joking I'm really happy with where I'm at xx

Congrats Vavaness and NewMe14, that is great!

Well done on the Women of the year to both of you and well done on all your losses x

Some great results this week. I'm having a bit of a crisis day. Got over excited with my daughters GCSE results and picked up a pasty on the way back (well I AM in Cornwall and it is the first one i've had for about 8 weeks!) I feel REALLY guilty about it, especially as I have this party / BBQ on Sunday. On the plus side my shopping has just turned up and so has the Actifry I ordered so tonight I'm making the Superspeed soup and having some fruit and then going to eat lots of speed foods this week. Hopefully that will counteract the damage.

Well done to all those who won Loser of the Year too. Must feel so good to get that recognition.

Ah we all have bad days/blips hun the good thing is you can get right back on it tomorrow it's 1 day out of 7 don't let it ruin your good work x

Evening ladies, sorry it's late, stayed the same. :( Well done to Texty, Vavaness and Newme for your WOTY awards, absolutely brill :) Catch you all later. Helen x

Evening ladies, sorry it's late, stayed the same. :( Well done to Texty, Vavaness and Newme for your WOTY awards, absolutely brill :) Catch you all later. Helen x

No gain though! That's where I'm heading this week so far. Had Indian to celebrate DD's exam results last night. Feel so rough this morning and just calculated my syn count for yesterday....80!

Don't beat yourself up hun draw a line it's done now. It's 1 day. Try filling up on super free and super speed for a couple of days, drink lots of water to flush the cr"p out x

Hello everyone, hope its ok to join in :)
I have my first weigh in on wednesday evening and am pretty nervous. Had a sneaky weigh on my scales at home and so far I seem to have stayed the same :( Fingers crossed this changes by wednesday as was hoping for a big loss at its my first week x

Hello everyone, hope its ok to join in :) I have my first weigh in on wednesday evening and am pretty nervous. Had a sneaky weigh on my scales at home and so far I seem to have stayed the same :( Fingers crossed this changes by wednesday as was hoping for a big loss at its my first week x

Hi becky and welcome to the Wednesday gang. You still have a few days yet so just keep on with the plan 100% and there is no reason why you shouldn't see a loss on weds. I'm the worlds worst for scale hopping but it's only the official one that matters hun x

Definitely stick at it! I'm bad at jumping on and off too. I vowed I was not going to this time around and managed just to see what the group scales said for about 3 weeks but since then I'm off and on them at least 2 or 3 (or 6 or 7!!) times a week!! Does me no favours - drives me slightly (more) insane I think!

I am such a scale hopper too! I know I shouldn't but can't help myself! The only ones I ever go by are my consultants at group though.

Wishing everyone lots of luck for tomorrow :) x

Hello everyone, hope its ok to join in :)
I have my first weigh in on wednesday evening and am pretty nervous. Had a sneaky weigh on my scales at home and so far I seem to have stayed the same :( Fingers crossed this changes by wednesday as was hoping for a big loss at its my first week x

Hi Becky,

I have my first weigh-in on Wednesday too and jumped in the scales on Sunday only to find I had put on 1.5lbs aaarrrgggghhh!!

My hubby just laughed as if it served me right for stepping on the scales (even though my scales are pretty accurate).

I have kept going 100% though and hoping for any loss too.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Back