Wednesday Weighers

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm really uncertain as to what tomorrow will bring for me! I have had 5 very good days and 1 VERY BAD day with waaaaay too much to drink! Will have another good day tomorrow and cross my fingers! Hope the scales are kind to you all tomorrow!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm really uncertain as to what tomorrow will bring for me! I have had 5 very good days and 1 VERY BAD day with waaaaay too much to drink! Will have another good day tomorrow and cross my fingers! Hope the scales are kind to you all tomorrow!
This is me this week! Sunday was a write-off, but I have been absolutely 100% the rest of the time, so here's hoping.

My mum hid the scales as I kept weighing myself and worrying :p will have to wait and see what the scales say tomorrow! Goodluck everyone x

My mum hid the scales as I kept weighing myself and worrying :p will have to wait and see what the scales say tomorrow! Goodluck everyone x

EDIT: oops sorry for double posting! Is there any way I can delete my last one?

Not sure you can delete it hun its not doing any harm lol.

Good luck for WI tomorrow everyone, ive had a really bad week need to kick my butt into gear. Up to now unless i drive like a bat outta hell, i wont be back from dropping my son at the aiport ,so wont WI but will still sit in on IT if i can make it. Being at target means I dont have to weigh every week, I dont normally miss but this week I think I need to give myself a break.

I STS this week, off to find some motivation!

STS for me. L U C K Y ................. gotta be good this week otherwise it might show on next week - I had anniversary meal - starter, main and dessert =- all high calorific foods - following day we were out and we had a eat as much as you like Pizza Hut - and we did eat as much as we like - intended to be good over the weekend, but I ate for England, don't know why - having two days off for Anniversary and the Pizza Hut just threw me - finally was back on plan on Monday but we got stuck in Leeds in a 3.5 hour bumper to bumper queue collecting DD from Leeds Festival - we were starving and ended up having fish and chips on the motorway - and then an Indian on the night. So STS VERY LUCKY INDEED.......................gonna be good - gonna be good - gonna be good.

I haven't posted for a few weeks as I was on holiday (and amazingly, did not put any weight on!!). I have been back a week and I have lost a massive 3lb this week (I am delighted). Good luck to everyone else weighing today.

Reckon eating a jam donut now will get in the way of my 6pm weigh?? Lol!
Flipping office treats!

Lost 3lbs this week very happy with that as i have had a few takeaways so thought i would have a gain guess all that walking did some good xxx

Well done to those who have weighed and good luck to those to yet WI. I didnt go this week ive too much going on and not had a good week food wise. x

Psttt Vavaness sorry I stole your badge I looked for mine last week and couldnt find one lol xx

Back