Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone. Lost 5.5lbs this week as its my first week :D am very happy x

Hi I am new to this thread and slimming world. First two weeks and three pound total loss. Look forward to catching up with all you Wednesday weighers success stories!

I lost 3lb - got my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Can you tell I'm happy?!!!

well done everyone!

Some brilliant losses this week - well done everyone!

I, on the other hand, put on 0.5. I had one evening off plan (big celebratory bbq for a friend), and was 100% for the rest of the week, but it seems that was not enough! Onwards and upwards (or rather, downwards!).

At least you know why you were up hun that's what I always think when up.

ps sheila I stole your sticker from sig I hope you don't mind (it is beautiful and I have been looking for one)

Some brilliant losses this week - well done everyone!

I, on the other hand, put on 0.5. I had one evening off plan (big celebratory bbq for a friend), and was 100% for the rest of the week, but it seems that was not enough! Onwards and upwards (or rather, downwards!).

Boo to the gain hun its pants when that happens. Ive had a chronic food week, good luck for the week ahead x

Well done to those who have weighed and good luck to those to yet WI. I didnt go this week ive too much going on and not had a good week food wise. x

Psttt Vavaness sorry I stole your badge I looked for mine last week and couldnt find one lol xx

Steal away hun xxx I couldn't find one anywhere so I said to myself I will have to rectify this lol x

Was down 1 and a half tonight and happy out with that :) :) x

Steal away hun xxx I couldn't find one anywhere so I said to myself I will have to rectify this lol x

Was down 1 and a half tonight and happy out with that :) :) x

yayyyyy well done hun thats great your doing fab!

Ahhh thanks its great - im not normally a thief lol x

Hello everyone, hope its ok to join in :) I have my first weigh in on wednesday evening and am pretty nervous. Had a sneaky weigh on my scales at home and so far I seem to have stayed the same :( Fingers crossed this changes by wednesday as was hoping for a big loss at its my first week x

Well done on your 'big loss'!!

Did you weigh on both scales tonight? I have to weigh on my home scales just before going to WI so I know exactly what the diff between the 2 scales is, so I can 'account' for that during the week! Tonight both scales were bang on the same!!

Well, I am a bit disappointed as in my first weigh in I list 1lb.

I was 100% and felt I deserved a bit more but onwards and downwards. Hoping for more next week.

Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Back