Wednesday Weighers

Well, I am a bit disappointed as in my first weigh in I list 1lb. I was 100% and felt I deserved a bit more but onwards and downwards. Hoping for more next week. Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Stick at it Mrs Mc - sometimes it all catches up the next week but I do understand why you would be disappointed. Did you show your food diary to your leader? It really helps me to get some pointers. Best advice I got was upping the super free. So lots of fruit snacks and upping the veg with lunch and dinner! Oh and water, water, water!! My second week I lost 1lb after being 100% all week - I was really disappointed and nearly gave up but hubby persuaded me to stick at it. The next week I lost 6lbs and I'm sure that was just catch up from the week before!
Stick with it - it really does work!
xx

Oh thanks so much, needed that.

Yes I did do a food diary but just had to hand it in, I had loads of superfree too i would say close to half as opposed to 1/3!!

I have been drinking lots but not much plain water so will try that too.

I suppose even if I lose 1lb a week I would be happy with that!

Thanks again x

Don't be disheartened Mrs Mc! I lost 1lb my first week - lots of people don't have huge losses, especially if your "before" diet wasn't horrendous anyway. And don't forget, 1lb a week works out at over 3 and a half stone in a year!

Don't be disheartened Mrs Mc! I lost 1lb my first week - lots of people don't have huge losses, especially if your "before" diet wasn't horrendous anyway. And don't forget, 1lb a week works out at over 3 and a half stone in a year!

Thanks jogirl, yeah I have kind of being doing the diet for a week before I went to class so it could be that.

Will keep my fingers crossed for a better week next week :)

Well done ladies :)
My 1st weigh in will be next wed.... eeek.... hope the scales is kind (*hope my greedy self stays controlled) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello weds weighers. You've had some great losses this week. I just joined this weds so will be posting my first week loss next weds. Hope everyone has a good week

Morning Ladies! :)

Had about 99 syns last night - wine (lots), chocolate (lots) and cheese :( But, it was yummy at the time, Lol xxx

it sounds yummy hun. You know what to do though just get back on plan we have a good few days until weigh in so you could have a loss :) xx

Hello weds weighers. You've had some great losses this week. I just joined this weds so will be posting my first week loss next weds. Hope everyone has a good week

Welcome to Wednesday weighers thread. Looking forward to hearing how your first week goes :)

I haven't been to Group since the last Wednesday in July, so between my birthday, holidays, decorating chaos and celebrating my daughters GCSE exam results, I have been well off plan.

I think by SW rules, I should have weighed last Wednesday, to maintain my Target member status, but alas, the world was against me, and the carpet fitters put a nail through a water pipe under the concrete floor!...Group never even crossed my mind!

Just hope my C can wangle something...lol

Anyway, my home scales are putting me right at the top end of my Target range, so, need to get back on the SW wagon today, ready for Wednesdays Group!

I ended up going out today and I had a few drinks. Then we went for dinner which consisted of chips with curry & cheese. I also had a big burger. I don't even want to think about the amount of syns I've had today.

So much for getting my 5st award next week. If I gain I only have myself to blame.

Back