Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone on your losses

Always disappointing when you gain but that 1/2lb will be off in no time if you know where you've been going wrong x

Another 3 off for me! Really happy but I'm not sure how much of it was just the tummy bug but I will take it!

Just another 3lbs to get to have lost the amount my 2 and a half year old weighs! I only realised this earlier when he wanted to step on the scales too! I'm slightly amazed as I avoid lifting him at all costs as he is heavy! But I was carrying that around every day!

Well done everyone on your losses!

Half off for me this week. I was kind of expecting that as I have eaten hardly anything the last few days due to having a tooth out, and I never do well when I under eat.

Some brilliant losses here, well done everyone!

Gain of 3.5 for me grrrrrr I knew to expect one but only expected 2. I need 2 off next week at least to get me back into target.

Well done everyone there are some amazing results this week x

Hi everyone! Wow - ye are all troopers, such fab losses and awards achieved today! :553:

I had a gain tonight.... :sigh: :( Up half a pound. Deep down I was hoping for 1.5 off tonight to get my 4st award but guess it wasn't meant to be. What is annoying me lately is that every Sunday morning I seem to be well down on the scales but by WI day, Wednesday, it just seems to creep up again... :cry:

Hi everyone! Wow - ye are all troopers, such fab losses and awards achieved today! :553:

I had a gain tonight.... :sigh: :( Up half a pound. Deep down I was hoping for 1.5 off tonight to get my 4st award but guess it wasn't meant to be. What is annoying me lately is that every Sunday morning I seem to be well down on the scales but by WI day, Wednesday, it just seems to creep up again... :cry:

I feel ya pain hun!! Im doing a first week like a new member this week see if it makes a difference, I need 2 off to get back to target. We can do it hun lets kick a$$ thisweek xx

I feel ya pain hun!! Im doing a first week like a new member this week see if it makes a difference, I need 2 off to get back to target. We can do it hun lets kick a$$ thisweek xx

Thank you lovely! We had a new member talk for Image Therapy tonight. Would totally be looking forward to the week ahead, but I'm away for the weekend for work and dreading it now, gone from Friday afternoon and home Monday night, and no real control over my meals - not to mention the booze at night that I know full well will happen! :eek:
If I had had a loss tonight I could handle a gain next Wednesday, but to be up tonight and another probable gain next week is just .... AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! :break_diet:

Thank you lovely! We had a new member talk for Image Therapy tonight. Would totally be looking forward to the week ahead, but I'm away for the weekend for work and dreading it now, gone from Friday afternoon and home Monday night, and no real control over my meals - not to mention the booze at night that I know full well will happen! :eek:
If I had had a loss tonight I could handle a gain next Wednesday, but to be up tonight and another probable gain next week is just .... AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! :break_diet:

Boooo are you staying in a hotel? or somewhere where meals are provided for you? Im sure where ever your going will cater for most eventualities ie vegetarians. You will make the wisest choices with whats available to you chick.

Could you not put a holiday in for next week? x

Boooo are you staying in a hotel? or somewhere where meals are provided for you? Im sure where ever your going will cater for most eventualities ie vegetarians. You will make the wisest choices with whats available to you chick.

Could you not put a holiday in for next week? x

Yes, we are staying in a hotel. To be honest, there won't be a savage amount of food consumed and we'll be doing lots of walking - it's a trade show. Most of our eating will be just brekkie and an evening meal - all comes back to the night-time booze hun, lol! I really don't want to put in a holiday because it might make me just too relaxed about the weekend, IYKWIM ;) and then I might totally let my guard down ... x

Yes, we are staying in a hotel. To be honest, there won't be a savage amount of food consumed and we'll be doing lots of walking - it's a trade show. Most of our eating will be just brekkie and an evening meal - all comes back to the night-time booze hun, lol! I really don't want to put in a holiday because it might make me just too relaxed about the weekend, IYKWIM ;) and then I might totally let my guard down ... x

Take some Alpen lights etc with you in your bag, maybe some low syn crisps, ryvita minis? I do know what you mean hun. Its so hard this weight loss malarkey lol

Thank you lovely! We had a new member talk for Image Therapy tonight. Would totally be looking forward to the week ahead, but I'm away for the weekend for work and dreading it now, gone from Friday afternoon and home Monday night, and no real control over my meals - not to mention the booze at night that I know full well will happen! :eek: If I had had a loss tonight I could handle a gain next Wednesday, but to be up tonight and another probable gain next week is just .... AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH! :break_diet:

Eek... It's rubbish when you can't plan your own food and that's taking up a good chunk of your week. Sounds like damage limitation :(
You can only make as good choices as you can with whats thrown at you. Or sneak in a caseload of mug shots and muller lights!! Where are you off to?

Take some Alpen lights etc with you in your bag, maybe some low syn crisps, ryvita minis? I do know what you mean hun. Its so hard this weight loss malarkey lol

You're not kidding hun! Closer I get to target seems like the further away it is! :( HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? LOL Xxxxxxx :D

Eek... It's rubbish when you can't plan your own food and that's taking up a good chunk of your week. Sounds like damage limitation :(
You can only make as good choices as you can with whats thrown at you. Or sneak in a caseload of mug shots and muller lights!! Where are you off to?

Thanks Chick x I'm off to Birmingham for a trade show for work. Doubt the Mullerlights will survive in my bag for the day but your tip about the Mugshots is brill! I will just ask for boiling water at the coffee/tea dock and throw in my Mugshot then on the sly! Brilliant! Thanks hun xxx
Sorted! :D

You're not kidding hun! Closer I get to target seems like the further away it is! :( HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT? LOL Xxxxxxx :D

Its mega hard hun - pure GRIT and DETERMINATION is what got me through. I wanted the loss more than I wanted to cling onto the FAT.
You can do it hun, the weekend is going to be out of your control but you still have Thursday, Friday morning, Tuesday and up to WI on Weds, you can be 100% on those days and at least keep any possiblg gain to a minimum x

Hi everyone I didn't weigh in last week as been having a bit of stress and craziness at home. Weighed in last night I have gained 3.5 which I expected I always do put on as soon as I get close to a award (been trying to get my 3 stone award for absolute ages!) self sabotage I think! Back on track now well done for everyone who has had losses past 2 weeks :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back