Wednesday Weighers

hello. updating - but it was just another half pound off for me. having said that, I've had a fortnight of a weekend away in Leeds, our anniversary meal, a friends birthday meal, a friends anniversary BBQ last Saturday.............and two meals out one at Pizza Express and another at a posh restaurant where we had a starter a main and a dessert. So I think I've done pretty good to lose half pound over two week actually, gotta get back to it properly though now,. Good luck to you all.

I lost 3.5 pounds which means 1/2 a pound and I'll have my stone award! Fingers crossed for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone I didn't weigh in last week as been having a bit of stress and craziness at home. Weighed in last night I have gained 3.5 which I expected I always do put on as soon as I get close to a award (been trying to get my 3 stone award for absolute ages!) self sabotage I think! Back on track now well done for everyone who has had losses past 2 weeks :) xx

That will be off in no time hun just keep at it and you will be rewarded, you gained the same as me this week x

Scales say I'm down a lb but that was first thing and in my underwear! Fairly certain that translates to STS or a gain for an evening weigh in and clothed!!! Haven't been focused enough this week!!

Well another wednesday looming, how is everyone feeling?

Feeling okay. Friday night didn't go to plan (plan being to drink but eat BEFORE party not AT party, the reality being ran out of time to eat before and ate own body weight in buffet and BBQ!). Apart from that though been pretty much saintly so hoping for something. How about you?

Scales say I'm down a lb but that was first thing and in my underwear! Fairly certain that translates to STS or a gain for an evening weigh in and clothed!!! Haven't been focused enough this week!!

Don't worry hun wait until you get on the SW scales. My scales are so dodgy I can't eve compare them anymore so I've no idea how I'm doing!

Feeling okay. Friday night didn't go to plan (plan being to drink but eat BEFORE party not AT party, the reality being ran out of time to eat before and ate own body weight in buffet and BBQ!). Apart from that though been pretty much saintly so hoping for something. How about you?

I've been pretty good apart from a few syns over yesterday I'm hoping for a loss. Il take any loss !

Howdy all!
Was away for the weekend (work trip), from Friday to now I've been totally off plan. No joking! :(
Had bagels and crap for brekkie every morning, sandwiches for lunch, dinner every night and none of it remotely SW Friendly. ... and, the alcohol? OMG, pints of lager, vino and vodkas with lemonade (not sugar-free either!) Feel bloated as a pig and my scales this evening show a gain of... wait for it.... 9 flipping pounds! Disaster! :(

have you had a bad week chick?

I just seem to go through stages I'm either one hundred percent on it or feel like completely giving up,did so well when I started but really struggling now I do well for a few weeks then lose it again feel like giving up but realise that won't help anymore so carrying on but my hearts not in it :( xx

Hi gang, why is it when you only have 0.5 to loss to get an award, you end up self sabotaging the plan. :mad:

I feel like that at times I've only got a few lb to go to get to 11 stone and unexpected things happen which make you go off plan but hopefully if you lose the weight slowly each week it won't go back on as fast so if you get back to following the plan 100% the following week the weight may come off again the following week, if that made any sense lol xx

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Back