Wednesday Weighers

Howdy all!
Was away for the weekend (work trip), from Friday to now I've been totally off plan. No joking! :(
Had bagels and crap for brekkie every morning, sandwiches for lunch, dinner every night and none of it remotely SW Friendly. ... and, the alcohol? OMG, pints of lager, vino and vodkas with lemonade (not sugar-free either!) Feel bloated as a pig and my scales this evening show a gain of... wait for it.... 9 flipping pounds! Disaster! :(

9lbs! There is no way that could be real weight hun, that will be gone in no time trust me. I think it is the alcohol that makes the scales go up! Did you have a good time while away anyway? That's the main thing :)

So I kind of had 2 packets of crisps, 4 chocolate biscuits and a lump of cheesecake last night. I don't know why I had them.

I had my dinner so wasn't hungry. Probably ate them out of boredom. The cheesecake was in the house as guests brought it over at the weekend. :(

Anyway can't blame them I put it in my mouth!

Will see what the scales say tomorrow. Going to be 100% today :)

STS for me!

Howdy all!
Was away for the weekend (work trip), from Friday to now I've been totally off plan. No joking! :(
Had bagels and crap for brekkie every morning, sandwiches for lunch, dinner every night and none of it remotely SW Friendly. ... and, the alcohol? OMG, pints of lager, vino and vodkas with lemonade (not sugar-free either!) Feel bloated as a pig and my scales this evening show a gain of... wait for it.... 9 flipping pounds! Disaster! :(

A lot of that will be water hun, did you have a lot of salty stuff? I know its WI day, but drink plenty water if you can today. Yesterday and today will be damage limitation and im sure that number will be right down by WI. Good luck hun. xx

Good luck for WI everyone (well done Danni)

I dont know if I will make WI tonight it depends if they decide to keep my daughter in to induce her, her baby is due tomorrow but she is at the hospital this morning for an emergency scan as shes not felt him moving a lot since Monday and he is measuring smaller than he should. x

Good luck for WI everyone (well done Danni) I dont know if I will make WI tonight it depends if they decide to keep my daughter in to induce her, her baby is due tomorrow but she is at the hospital this morning for an emergency scan as shes not felt him moving a lot since Monday and he is measuring smaller than he should. x

Fingers and toes crossed everything goes well xxx

Good luck for WI everyone (well done Danni)

I dont know if I will make WI tonight it depends if they decide to keep my daughter in to induce her, her baby is due tomorrow but she is at the hospital this morning for an emergency scan as shes not felt him moving a lot since Monday and he is measuring smaller than he should. x

Good luck hope all is well with your daughter xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I lost a pound this week - 12lb's in total - not a speedy loser but will get there !

Well done on your losses - nervous for later!!

Hi chick did you mean my daughter? All is well baby is fine and she is still scheduled for a sweep tomorrow to try and hurry him up lol. The reason I ask is because my sis is poorly too x

Hey hun, I meant to say your daughter. I'm so glad all is ok with her. I bet you are so excited !! I hope your sister is ok too x

Back