Wednesday Weighers

Hey hun, I meant to say your daughter. I'm so glad all is ok with her. I bet you are so excited !! I hope your sister is ok too x

Thanks lovely - yeah it was a worry until she had her scan. Sis is just plodding on until she sees a neurologist, I dont think she will ever be the same since her 2 strokes :-( x

Evening ladies, I managed to lose the 0.5 which gets me my 3st award, I'm well happy :D Well done to those who have weighed and good luck to those who are about to x

Hi everyone sorry I've not been posting a lot of recipes I've been looking after my little Girl who is going to be out of action for a while with a sprained wrist so a lot of cuddles is in order until she gets a bit better :-( x View attachment 152941 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Awww hope shes ok hun - lots of cuddles will go down a treat x

Aww bless her, hope it's not annoying her too much!

Well done on your losses everyone xx

I only lost 1 lb.
I'm a little disappointed because I did the Great North Run on Sunday and thought those 13 miles would of burned off a fair few calories. Oh well, at least I raised lots for my charity
X

I only lost 1 lb.
I'm a little disappointed because I did the Great North Run on Sunday and thought those 13 miles would of burned off a fair few calories. Oh well, at least I raised lots for my charity
X

Its 2 pluses hun - any loss is great and its one of these gone Lard.jpg never to be seen again.

And ....... brilliant work on the run well done hun dont beat yourself up. You may not have drank enough fluid since then. Keep at it you will have a good loss next week x

3.5 off for me this week which is what I put on last week need 2lb for my 3 stone award which I've been trying to get for ages :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you texty I hope so need the boost :) x

We had a new members talk in group last week, I was determined to have a good week. I planned ahead with my meals, I replaced sugar in my tea with sweeteners (I only have 1 or 2 cups a day), I weighed and measured cereal and milk when I had it, I made the most of my syns ( getting lots for my money if u like lol) I made a big pan of free soup and had that for lunches for 3 days it was thick and filling.

You can do it hun, im hoping to repeat this week as far as planning is concerned x

1lb off tonight. No right to be disappointed (but I am!). Friday I was horrendous but I've been soooo good since and it seems like ages ago now :)))

Bring on next week. Another Friday night out planned but it's booze no food and maybe some dancing - should be able to keep within my syns.

Some fab losses being posted. Well done everyone x

We had a new members talk in group last week, I was determined to have a good week. I planned ahead with my meals, I replaced sugar in my tea with sweeteners (I only have 1 or 2 cups a day), I weighed and measured cereal and milk when I had it, I made the most of my syns ( getting lots for my money if u like lol) I made a big pan of free soup and had that for lunches for 3 days it was thick and filling.

You can do it hun, im hoping to repeat this week as far as planning is concerned x

That's fab it really is all in the planning isn't it. I've never been very organised I've got a lot better since the twins have come along cause you really have to be if any things going to get done lol. I thought it would be so much easier to lose weight in the summer but now I'm thinking/hoping I will find it easier now the nights are drawing in.
Good luck I'm sure you will get a great result especially with the soups (I have them most days lol) x :D

Some fab losses this week, well done everyone! STS for me - grrr! These last two pounds are taking forever.

Some fab losses this week, well done everyone! STS for me - grrr! These last two pounds are taking forever.

Grrr its frustrating hun - do you do EE plan? what about mixing things up a little maybe a couple of Red Days ? the last few lbs are always the hardest to shift. Stick with it xx

Grrr its frustrating hun - do you do EE plan? what about mixing things up a little maybe a couple of Red Days ? the last few lbs are always the hardest to shift. Stick with it xx
I'm vegetarian, so I only do Green days. I'm planning to do a few days of Success Express this week, stick to 5-10 syns a day, and keep a careful eye on portion sizes. Fingers crossed!

I'm vegetarian, so I only do Green days. I'm planning to do a few days of Success Express this week, stick to 5-10 syns a day, and keep a careful eye on portion sizes. Fingers crossed!

Ah yes sorry hun I think I remember asking you before doh!!

Your plan sounds good - it will work hun good luck xx

Back