Wednesday Weighers

Some fab losses from ye all today/tonight - Well Done you guys! x

I was away for the weekend and I knew when I got home Monday night that I had done some serious damage, my own scales showed a gain of 9 flipping pounds! Eeek!
Anyway, my official WI tonight wasn't a hell of a lot better :( - I was up 7 lbs.....SEVEN.... Half a stone!
That's the biggest gain I've had since joining SW, and I know it's my own fault, but dear God, what an almighty gain!

After 2 weeks of holidaying in Sunny Cyprus I'm very proud to have achieved an 8lb loss! Taking me to my 1stone award! (And just 2lb away from 1 1/2 stone!) :D

I was away for the weekend and I knew when I got home Monday night that I had done some serious damage, my own scales showed a gain of 9 flipping pounds! Eeek!
Anyway, my official WI tonight wasn't a hell of a lot better :( - I was up 7 lbs.....SEVEN.... Half a stone!
That's the biggest gain I've had since joining SW, and I know it's my own fault, but dear God, what an almighty gain!
Sorry Van. :hug99: 100% this week now and hopefully wipe it out x

Back from WI and ..... 3.5lbs off for me whoop its the gain from last week gone yayyyy

Well done Sheila :bliss:that is brill :)

Evening ladies, I managed to lose the 0.5 which gets me my 3st award, I'm well happy :D Well done to those who have weighed and good luck to those who are about to x

Congrats on your award hun xx

Hi everyone sorry I've not been posting a lot of recipes I've been looking after my little Girl who is going to be out of action for a while with a sprained wrist so a lot of cuddles is in order until she gets a bit better :-( x View attachment 152941 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Hope your little girl gets better soon hun xx

3.5 off for me this week which is what I put on last week need 2lb for my 3 stone award which I've been trying to get for ages :/ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done hun, a great loss :)

1lb off tonight. No right to be disappointed (but I am!). Friday I was horrendous but I've been soooo good since and it seems like ages ago now :)))

Bring on next week. Another Friday night out planned but it's booze no food and maybe some dancing - should be able to keep within my syns.

Some fab losses being posted. Well done everyone x

Well done hun, a pound is still a good loss xx

Some fab losses this week, well done everyone! STS for me - grrr! These last two pounds are taking forever.

Stick with it hun you will get there. I know lots of people say the last few lbs are the hardest!

2.5off this week, yay

well done hun x

aw hun that sucks I bet though it is water retention I know when I gained over half a stone on my holidays I lost 6 after that week so I'd say you could have that gone again by next week :) xx

After 2 weeks of holidaying in Sunny Cyprus I'm very proud to have achieved an 8lb loss! Taking me to my 1stone award! (And just 2lb away from 1 1/2 stone!) :D

Congrats your loss and award :) xx

Here's my late weigh in And it's 11 stone 1.4 so nearly half a stone off :) yipeeeeee 1.5lb off from last week x

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Well done hun, a great loss :) x

Forgot to post here for a few weeks, but so nice to see everyone's achievements!

Lost 3.5lbs last night which I was pleased with as I've been sick (not eating) and hadn't weighed in for 2 weeks before that though.

How is everyone doing this week? My scales look hopeful (I know I shouldn't weigh at home but I can't resist!), but I know from experience how everything can change in 24 hours! I really, really want to shift the last pound and a half!

How is everyone doing this week? My scales look hopeful (I know I shouldn't weigh at home but I can't resist!), but I know from experience how everything can change in 24 hours! I really, really want to shift the last pound and a half!

Ive had an up and down week Jo due to being at the hospital to see my new grandson so ive fit meals in when and where I could. Tonight I was shattered so had corned beef hash with white bread and marg eeekkk - I may choose not to weigh tomorrow lol.

You can do it hun cant wait to see you come back tomorrow to say you hit target yayyyyy - good luck hun xx

I think I've had a good week I even went to zumba for the first time! Was so nervous but it was a blast I think I will cry if I don't get this 2lb off this week! :( good luck hope you get your goal! Congratulations on your new grandson how exciting :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Sheila, and congratulations on your new grandson!

Good luck jogirl - with that last 1.5lb.

Congrats on your new grandson texty_f - hope mum and baby both doing well?? I would have happily had your tea tonight lol

Having a slow/ down week, not feeling positive. Not sure why, hmmm.
Keep focusing on how far I've got to go rather than how far I've come, it's tough!

Having a slow/ down week, not feeling positive. Not sure why, hmmm. Keep focusing on how far I've got to go rather than how far I've come, it's tough!

They happen to us all. Wish you could bottle that feeling when you're really motivated!! Small steps and one day st a time and you will get there. Maybe look at some if the success stories on here. There's loads have reached their goals through all the ups and downs. Might give you that push to grit your teeth and stick at it. Stay strong and you'll get past it x

Having a slow/ down week, not feeling positive. Not sure why, hmmm.
Keep focusing on how far I've got to go rather than how far I've come, it's tough!

Stick with it hun you know the plan works, we all have weeks like that and you do right to focus on how far you have come x

Back