Wednesday Weighers

Lost 0.5 no 3 stone award for me this week feeling very disheartened wondering why I bother ATM :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

well done everyone I didn't go to WI tonight as I had family stuff going on.

Aimz dont give up, it may not seem it now but carry on its worth it!! We all have bad days/weeks, but we all know the plan works. Stick with it chick x

well done everyone I didn't go to WI tonight as I had family stuff going on.

Aimz dont give up, it may not seem it now but carry on its worth it!! We all have bad days/weeks, but we all know the plan works. Stick with it chick x

Hey sheila, how is your new grandson doing? does he have a name yet? xx

2.5 off for me which meant slimmer of the week and....(drum roll).....TARGET!

Hi Ladies! :wavey:
You are all doing so well, good on ye!
I was down 2 and a half tonight... In any ordinary week, I'd be delighted but I was up 7 last week and deep down was hoping for 3.5 off tonight. Was extremely good all week and on Saturday morning the scales at home was looking just great for a good loss ahead. But TOTM arrived yesterday and I can just feel the icky bloated feeling since. Going to be bang on plan for the week ahead. Going to do a full 7 days shopping in Aldi tomorrow evening and hope for the best for next week - fingers crossed!

Hope we all have a great week ahead! xxxx :)

Hi Ladies! :wavey:
You are all doing so well, good on ye!
I was down 2 and a half tonight... In any ordinary week, I'd be delighted but I was up 7 last week and deep down was hoping for 3.5 off tonight. Was extremely good all week and on Saturday morning the scales at home was looking just great for a good loss ahead. But TOTM arrived yesterday and I can just feel the icky bloated feeling since. Going to be bang on plan for the week ahead. Going to do a full 7 days shopping in Aldi tomorrow evening and hope for the best for next week - fingers crossed!

Hope we all have a great week ahead! xxxx :)

Awww its not what you wanted hun but its still a good loss! Dont be so hard on yourself and as you say TOTM has a lot to answer for grrrrrr

You will have a great week especially if your planning ahead xx

2.5 off for me tonight. Well done on the losses all!

Well done jogirl, I bet reaching target feel amazing!

aimz, I know how you feel, especially when you've been on plan and don't see the result you want. But half a pound loss is still a loss and nearly 3st is fantastic. Hope next week you get the results you want xxx

Awww its not what you wanted hun but its still a good loss! Dont be so hard on yourself and as you say TOTM has a lot to answer for grrrrrr

You will have a great week especially if your planning ahead xx

Thanks Sheila! Can always rely on your good self for a lovely comment to spur me on again x
I made some fabulous dishes this week and I'm going to do some more experimenting this week.... A friend gave me a magazine and there's at least half a dozen recipes that I could make SW friendly... But it was only this evening that she told me that she, ahem.... 'borrowed' it from the doctor's waiting room, Lol!!! :D

Thanks Sheila! Can always rely on your good self for a lovely comment to spur me on again x
I made some fabulous dishes this week and I'm going to do some more experimenting this week.... A friend gave me a magazine and there's at least half a dozen recipes that I could make SW friendly... But it was only this evening that she told me that she, ahem.... 'borrowed' it from the doctor's waiting room, Lol!!! :D

Your more than welcome chick - its only giving the support back that I get from you and many others. Ooooo what you been making?

Lol @ borrowed!! I love it

Back