Wednesday Weighers

Hi everyone!
Well done on some fabuloso losses yesterday. I came down a whopping 2.5lbs and am over the moon.
Just going to update my stats to see if my BMI is normal weight...dn dn dnnnnn

Great losses ladies.

Sheila they are lovely names for your grandson. My best friend is due her baby any day now I can't wait for cuddles!

Vavaness, well done on the loss I know it wasn't as much as you hoped but you know totm can do crazy things to our bodies! Sounds like you are really motivated for the week ahead though. I also need to do a big aldi shop and stock up :) xx

Well done on all your fab loses. Thanks for the support I'm ok again today crack on for a better result next week better than going the other way and putting on again like I usually do lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Great losses ladies. Sheila they are lovely names for your grandson. My best friend is due her baby any day now I can't wait for cuddles! Vavaness, well done on the loss I know it wasn't as much as you hoped but you know totm can do crazy things to our bodies! Sounds like you are really motivated for the week ahead though. I also need to do a big aldi shop and stock up :) xx

Ah thanks lovely. He is a little treasure he's stolen my heart already lol

I hope your friends labour goes well and baby is here soon x

Hi ladies, it's been a looooong time since I've been on here. I got married 18 months ago and have had a baby since too.

im still a Wednesday weigher and lost 2lb this week, I need 2lb for my 2 stone award. Feel like I have my head screwed back in place now and back on plan properly. Looking forward to weekly updates to keep me on track.

Hi ladies, it's been a looooong time since I've been on here. I got married 18 months ago and have had a baby since too.

im still a Wednesday weigher and lost 2lb this week, I need 2lb for my 2 stone award. Feel like I have my head screwed back in place now and back on plan properly. Looking forward to weekly updates to keep me on track.

Congratulations and good luck :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back