Wednesday Weighers

Hey Guys
I'm new to the site :) started SW 3 weeks ago and loving it so far, I am a wednesday weigher do you mind if I post progress every week :)

Hey Guys
I'm new to the site :) started SW 3 weeks ago and loving it so far, I am a wednesday weigher do you mind if I post progress every week :)

Hi Rachie and welcome x
Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on :)

Good luck everyone not sure ill be weighing this week - Ive had a pretty scary week with new grandson being born one day and daughter being taken back into hospital a week later, very worrying times, so food hasnt been the best.

Theres always next week :)

Good luck for weigh in day everyone. I was on holiday last week and had an op yesterday so taking it easy today. I really want to weigh in as I think I've got my 2.5 stone award but hubby thinks I'm mad even contemplating getting out of bed to go! I feel I need the motivation though!

Anyway - hope you all have amazing weeks!!

xx

Good luck for weigh in day everyone. I was on holiday last week and had an op yesterday so taking it easy today. I really want to weigh in as I think I've got my 2.5 stone award but hubby thinks I'm mad even contemplating getting out of bed to go! I feel I need the motivation though!

Anyway - hope you all have amazing weeks!!

xx

Awww hope your ok hun just take it easy - if you rush things you may make yourself ill. If you have another good week the award will still be waiting for you next week xx

Definitely decided not to weigh. I'm not very steady on my feet and I just stood on the scales. I've gained half a stone in 24 hours. How the hell does that happen. I'm bloated from the operation but half a stone. I'm devastated. That's such a massive amount of the weight I gad lost.

Definitely decided not to weigh. I'm not very steady on my feet and I just stood on the scales. I've gained half a stone in 24 hours. How the hell does that happen. I'm bloated from the operation but half a stone. I'm devastated. That's such a massive amount of the weight I gad lost.

Dont stress about it hun - I dont know what you have had done ,but sometimes if its an op on the stomach they pump you full of air/wind so that they can get inside. It could be that or just the fact that your immobile, it will be back of in a couple of days. Keep ya chin up and look forward to next weeks WI xx

Your health comes first x

I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy done and they did fill me with CO2. Am really hoping it's just that and bloating and I can lose it quickly. I'm so upset. I really couldn't believe my eyes - I was 13 11 on the scales yesterday morning and 14 4 this morning. That's just an unbelievable gain, especially since I was either nil by mouth or asleep for half the day!! Sorry I'm going on a bit!!

*drumroll* 4 and a half lbs off ! WOOOOOOO!!!!!

View attachment 154414

Weighing in at 22stone 7lbs I'm now officially over 1 and a half stone lighter now! I got my 1 and a half certificate and left feeling pretty damn good with myself. In a way I'm a bit gutted I didn't get to go to my normal one and sit for the chat as I think I could of done with a chinwag with everyone in the meeting today. Everyone would assume I had a great week based on the results but mentally its been brutal.

I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy done and they did fill me with CO2. Am really hoping it's just that and bloating and I can lose it quickly. I'm so upset. I really couldn't believe my eyes - I was 13 11 on the scales yesterday morning and 14 4 this morning. That's just an unbelievable gain, especially since I was either nil by mouth or asleep for half the day!! Sorry I'm going on a bit!!

Thats what it will be lovely. Dont go stressing yourself about it. You have had quite a big op and it will be bloat. Your not moving around as much as you usually would. Do you have any peppermint in the house? tea or cordial in warm water works wonders for wind. Sleeping means you had no fluids so your not flushing anything through.
You will have a good week hun just concentrate on getting yourself well xx

*drumroll* 4 and a half lbs off ! WOOOOOOO!!!!!

View attachment 154414

Weighing in at 22stone 7lbs I'm now officially over 1 and a half stone lighter now! I got my 1 and a half certificate and left feeling pretty damn good with myself. In a way I'm a bit gutted I didn't get to go to my normal one and sit for the chat as I think I could of done with a chinwag with everyone in the meeting today. Everyone would assume I had a great week based on the results but mentally its been brutal.

Well done Lucie thats a brilliant result no matter how you got it! Dont knock it girl I know its been a tough week for you but credit where credit is due. Chin up hunni xx

Back