Wednesday Weighers

3lb off for me tonight finally got my 3 stone award :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thats what it will be lovely. Dont go stressing yourself about it. You have had quite a big op and it will be bloat. Your not moving around as much as you usually would. Do you have any peppermint in the house? tea or cordial in warm water works wonders for wind. Sleeping means you had no fluids so your not flushing anything through.
You will have a good week hun just concentrate on getting yourself well xx

thanks - just stressing a bit. To suddenly gain about a quarter of your total loss without even having had any fun! Hopefully it will start to come down before my weigh in next week! Thanks for the peppermint tea tip. Do love mint tea!

hi everyone, some great losses there. Well done and for those who were up or didnt weigh there is always next week :)

I was down 1.5lbs today, happy with that after the weekend I had!

thanks - just stressing a bit. To suddenly gain about a quarter of your total loss without even having had any fun! Hopefully it will start to come down before my weigh in next week! Thanks for the peppermint tea tip. Do love mint tea!

Awww try not too, it cant be a true gain. I bet you weighed the day before? and it wasnt that bad. Try and relax a bit and just follow the plan you will be fine hun xx

Awww try not too, it cant be a true gain. I bet you weighed the day before? and it wasnt that bad. Try and relax a bit and just follow the plan you will be fine hun xx

Thanks - hope so.

Well done to everyone on some fab losses!

Clokeybear, try not to worry about it (easier said than done I know). I had surgery a while back and when I got on the scales (or rather hobbled onto the scales!) the day after the op I had put on nine pounds! I was horrified, but six days later it had all gone. The majority of it will be water retention and other surgery related stuff.

A pound off for me - I'm trying to stay under target until my birthday so I can indulge a little!

Well done to everyone on some fab losses! Clokeybear, try not to worry about it (easier said than done I know). I had surgery a while back and when I got on the scales (or rather hobbled onto the scales!) the day after the op I had put on nine pounds! I was horrified, but six days later it had all gone. The majority of it will be water retention and other surgery related stuff. A pound off for me - I'm trying to stay under target until my birthday so I can indulge a little!

Thanks - that makes me feel so much better. It's astounding such a sudden gain! I'm on the mint tea now!!

Hi Guys! Another great lot of losses from ye all tonight, Well Done! x
Not long home from my class. Was absolutely thrilled to step on the scales this evening and be told I was 5 lbs down - happy is an understatement! :D I had a really good week this week, and sometimes the scales doesn't reflect that, but tonight it did :cool: xxx

Well done to everyone on some fab losses!

Clokeybear, try not to worry about it (easier said than done I know). I had surgery a while back and when I got on the scales (or rather hobbled onto the scales!) the day after the op I had put on nine pounds! I was horrified, but six days later it had all gone. The majority of it will be water retention and other surgery related stuff.

A pound off for me - I'm trying to stay under target until my birthday so I can indulge a little!

Well done Jo - and why not. If you cant have a treat on your birthday then your on a DIET - I say enjoy hun xx

Hi Guys! Another great lot of losses from ye all tonight, Well Done! x
Not long home from my class. Was absolutely thrilled to step on the scales this evening and be told I was 5 lbs down - happy is an understatement! :D I had a really good week this week, and sometimes the scales doesn't reflect that, but tonight it did :cool: xxx

Yayyyyyy amazing loss chick well done!!! Patience paid off for you hun whoop whoop x

Back