Wednesday Weighers

a pound off - not breaking any records - but slow and sure. Hope to NEVER regain it this time though.

another 1lb off. Over the moon :)

Wow everyone - great losses!

Stood on the scales this morning after having had a few really despondent days, and I've lost the phantom half stone surgery gain at last! Soooooo glad I didn't just go mad, which I really wanted to, because I felt so annoyed that I could just randomly gain a quarter of my total loss in 24hrs!! Guess I just need to knuckle down now until Wednesday and hopefully see a loss!!!

Wow everyone - great losses! Stood on the scales this morning after having had a few really despondent days, and I've lost the phantom half stone surgery gain at last! Soooooo glad I didn't just go mad, which I really wanted to, because I felt so annoyed that I could just randomly gain a quarter of my total loss in 24hrs!! Guess I just need to knuckle down now until Wednesday and hopefully see a loss!!!

:) glad you didn't let it send you off the rails hun. I knew it couldn't be a true gain xx

I knew that too but I was really miserable about the gain, feeling miserable because I was sore from the op and feeling down about the whole situation and it's the first time since starting slimming world that I've really been tempted to just say blow it and go absolutely mad!!!

I knew that too but I was really miserable about the gain, feeling miserable because I was sore from the op and feeling down about the whole situation and it's the first time since starting slimming world that I've really been tempted to just say blow it and go absolutely mad!!!

But you didnt hun - so well done sticking with it! Good luck for WI on Weds it will be a good one im sure xx

Thanks texty! xxx

Morning ladies and gents hope your all having a good week and looking forward to weigh day tomorrow?

I've no idea how I've done but I'll be happy with a sts I've not really focused on the plan this week as I've been trying to get back to normality x

So hoping for a good number tomorrow! My first weigh in for 3 weeks with the op and hols!!! Hope you've all had good weeks!

Back