Wednesday Weighers

Well I'm back off my hen do

image-3231574510.jpg

I will attach more pics on my diary

Had a cheeky weigh yesterday and I'm not on the 10's anymore (as predicted) so back on track this week ;-) x

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

I'm hoping to have lost another pound to get to the bottom of my target range, in preparation for a heavy week next week, but so far my scales are showing a STS....

I'm hoping for 2lb to get my 1 stone award. Had a decent week so fingers crossed.

Hope you had a great time on your hen do Joanne. When's the big day?

Morning ladies and gents hope your all having a good week and looking forward to weigh day tomorrow?

I've no idea how I've done but I'll be happy with a sts I've not really focused on the plan this week as I've been trying to get back to normality x

Hi Sheila! How are you hun? I was good food-wise this week but due to an extremely crap week in work I really over-indulged on the vino several nights :( Expecting a gain tomorrow night but won't be surprised at it, Lol x

Very nervous for tonight!!! Hope you've all had brilliant brilliant weeks! x

Well done to all! I was hoping for a loss, thought I might get a STS, and ended up with a pound on - ha! Still one under target so not complaining.

8lbs lost for me!!! That is over 3 weeks!! Got my 2.5 stone award and only 1.5lbs to my 3 stone! So thrilled!!!!

Well done everyone!!

8lbs lost for me!!! That is over 3 weeks!! Got my 2.5 stone award and only 1.5lbs to my 3 stone! So thrilled!!!!

Well done everyone!!

8lbs?? Wow, that's flipping amazing hun, you must be over the moon!!!! Fab! :) x

Well done everyone else too! :)

I was down 1 lb tonight and delighted, thought a gain was on the cards, so pleasantly surprised :D

8lbs?? Wow, that's flipping amazing hun, you must be over the moon!!!! Fab! :) x Well done everyone else too! :) I was down 1 lb tonight and delighted, thought a gain was on the cards, so pleasantly surprised :D

Thanks! I'm thrilled - had a tough week last week with an op and stupid fluid retention in the days after so was pretty anxious about the whole thing!

Well done on your loss! x

Hi all,

I am new here not to dieting though !

my first week yesterday I lost 4.5 pounds !

Back