Wednesday Weighers

garrrrrr I maintained!!!!

Next week will be my one year slimming world anniversary and if I don't get that 1lb and therefore my stone award AND Club 10 then I don't know what will happen!!!

garrrrrr I maintained!!!!

Next week will be my one year slimming world anniversary and if I don't get that 1lb and therefore my stone award AND Club 10 then I don't know what will happen!!!

Ah no so annoying when that happens good luck for this week hope you get the lb off will give you a boost then keep at it :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I lost 3lb last night, meaning my total weight loss is 2st1lb..considering I'm the worlds worst dieter I am made up with myself! I have a long way to go but finally feeling I can stick to something at last!!

Awww - why the sad face hun? x half a pound is still half a pound! Don't be so hard on yourself x :)

ah thanks hun, yeah I put in a good week I thought I might have lost more but I suppose that's just how it goes sometimes but I am delighted I lost and didn't STS or gain!

So, after an extremely synFULL weekend I need to get stuck in today and have a syn free few days ready for Wednesday. Only 1lb to get my 1.5st award and only 5lb for club 10 so hoping to get that within 3weeks.

Morning weekly WI buddies - ive had a horrible binge/eat rubbish week and ive no idea/reason/excuse why! I just did - so I may skip WI this week and just go to group for IT. My scales are showing 2.5 ON which is all my own doing.

Good luck everyone hope you have amazing results xxx

Morning:)

Just remember it`s only a little bump in the road guys.. just get motivated from today. It`s all onwards and downwards.

Audrey x

I went out for a curry (and wine and Irish coffee!) at the weekend to celebrate my birthday, and tonight (my actual birthday) I am going to have mozarella and tomato salad with olive oil and focaccia bread, wine and chocolate truffles! I'm a pound under target at the moment so although I am prepared for a gain I am hoping I will still be in target range. I have been really good for the rest of the week so fingers crossed!

I went out for a curry (and wine and Irish coffee!) at the weekend to celebrate my birthday, and tonight (my actual birthday) I am going to have mozarella and tomato salad with olive oil and focaccia bread, wine and chocolate truffles! I'm a pound under target at the moment so although I am prepared for a gain I am hoping I will still be in target range. I have been really good for the rest of the week so fingers crossed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

:birthday:
Hope you've a great night hun! Enjoy yourself! x :candle1: :bday:

Morning weekly WI buddies - ive had a horrible binge/eat rubbish week and ive no idea/reason/excuse why! I just did - so I may skip WI this week and just go to group for IT. My scales are showing 2.5 ON which is all my own doing.

Good luck everyone hope you have amazing results xxx

Well, meet your sister hun! I've done the very same .... :break_diet::doh:

Happy birthday hun hope you have a fab night. Don't stress too much about your target you have lbs to play with and no £ to pay so enjoy x

Thank you guys, I meant to have one or two chocolates but have now eaten my weight in truffles hahahaha! However, tomorrow is another day.... I will go and get weighed and face the music!

Last edited:
Hey guys how's everyone doing this week?
I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow :( I started doing zumba a few weeks and and joined the gym I have been going religiously and been 100% on plan (the best I've ever been) I only lost a lb last week which really upset me it was my star week but after working so hard thought I would have lost a bit more and according to my scales at home I have gained a lb :( I'm trying not to be upset but don't want to fall off the wagon which I always seem to do when my losses slow down. Sorry for the moan think everyone's sick of listening to me go on at home now! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back