Wednesday Weighers

Hey guys how's everyone doing this week? I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow :( I started doing zumba a few weeks and and joined the gym I have been going religiously and been 100% on plan (the best I've ever been) I only lost a lb last week which really upset me it was my star week but after working so hard thought I would have lost a bit more and according to my scales at home I have gained a lb :( I'm trying not to be upset but don't want to fall off the wagon which I always seem to do when my losses slow down. Sorry for the moan think everyone's sick of listening to me go on at home now! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Stick at it, exercise often slows your losses right down to begin with as your muscles retain water. Keep doing what you're doing and drink lots of water and it should balance out soon xx

I've been off it for a while and my scales are showing a 5lb gain this week!! Think my badness has caught up with me, will get back on it tomorrow!

Stick at it, exercise often slows your losses right down to begin with as your muscles retain water. Keep doing what you're doing and drink lots of water and it should balance out soon xx

Thank you danni just start today as a new day you will soon be back on track :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all

This is my first post - I hope you dont mind me joining this - I weigh on a Wednesday at 5.30pm! It will be my 12th week and I have lost a stone so far - a little slow but its going down and thats all that matters :)

Hi all This is my first post - I hope you dont mind me joining this - I weigh on a Wednesday at 5.30pm! It will be my 12th week and I have lost a stone so far - a little slow but its going down and thats all that matters :)

Well done on your loss so far! That's great!

Wow well done spotty socks, new me and wee Audrey!!

I'm weighing in in an hour and kind of dreading it! I did so well until Sunday, the soup challenge kept me on track, but haven't had the best few days since the and I so desperately want my 3 stone but I don't think I will get it!

Good luck those left to weigh!!

Got my 1.5 to get my 3 stone!!!! Soooooo pleased!!

Sorry duplicate!

Well done to everyone on their losses!

I had a STS this week, which I am extremely happy with as there were birthday shenanigans this week.

Hi ladies! How are we doing tonight? Can't believe how dark it was going up to class tonight! :eek: :mad: Hate these shorter days already! :(

Anyways, well done on the losses tonight! Good job on the 'Maintains'! And for those who gained, there's always next week xxx

I maintained tonight and was super happy about it. Had a lot of days off-plan and was trying to be good since Monday. Expected a 1-2 lb gain so took my maintain tonight and ran with it! :p

Have a great week ahead everyone! xxx :fingerscrossed:

Back