Wednesday Weighers

Hi all! ?

I'm new to Minimins, but been doing SW for the past few months. Did well in the beginning, but now starting to majorly falling off the wagon so would love to join the Wednesday Weighers! I gained this week, but defo gonna lose next week. Look forward to chatting to you all!

Hi Deedoll:)

Good that you are going to jump right back on the wagon!

Audrey x

Thanks Audrey! Hopefully with this forum I can do this!

Hi all,

I have lost 1.5lbs this week, I am happy because I had a bit of a cheat on the weekend. It is only my second week, so I should have lost more but better than a gain !

Lost 0.5lb last night.
Annoying because I joined slimming world exactly one year ago and I was hoping to get my stone award.

But...

I have a "normal" weight BMI!!!! Huzzahhhh

I'm not personally that keen on BMI for many reasons, however...as I've lost 13.5lbs and like measuring stuff I'm celebrating having a BMI of 24.9!!!

Hi all! ?

I'm new to Minimins, but been doing SW for the past few months. Did well in the beginning, but now starting to majorly falling off the wagon so would love to join the Wednesday Weighers! I gained this week, but defo gonna lose next week. Look forward to chatting to you all!

Well done for getting back on it I did this a few months ago put on about 12lb but have since lost it and more you can do it :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Amiz,

Defo back on track now. No more messing about! We can do this ?

Not posed in ages as been on the scenic route a bit but back on it and in full swing.
Lost 1.5lb this week taking me back to my 1.5 stone :)

Definetley! I'm going away this weekend and it's my birthday the weekend after going to try stick to plan as much as I can though :D Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great weekend & if you do slip up, your allowed it's ya Birthday!

I lost 2.5 and got my stone award :). Well done on your losses and those "phew maintains" (you must have done something right). Hope we all have a good week x

Hello everyone :wavey:,

...coming to join you all from next week :p. I've had to change groups and will now get weighed on Wednesday evenings. Good luck for this week everyone, hope you all do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

Hi can join the Wednesday weighers?

Been at SW for 4weeks now, lost 2lb on wed was so pleased as worked hard all week. Doin same this week so hopefully another loss this wed :)

Maintained last week n since been naughty again, can't get my head into it not sure why. Feeling disappointed in myself

Don't be disappointed Colleen. I've had a few times like that. Sometimes I think you just need a change. Maybe have a look at other people's food diaries to get some inspiration?!

Back