Wednesday Weighers

Rubbish week for me - didnt weigh last week and probably wont this week either - Ive lost the plot lately

Ahh but you've had so much going on. Sometimes life just comes first. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't become a habit though :). Need to get back to taking care of yourself soon! You're always one of the first to encourage everybody else and you know what you're doing

Ahh but you've had so much going on. Sometimes life just comes first. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't become a habit though :). Need to get back to taking care of yourself soon! You're always one of the first to encourage everybody else and you know what you're doing

Thanks for your lovely post hun. I've not had time to think about myself for the last month really. I'm back to work this week and next then off for a week. I will plan and prepare as much as I can and get back on track xx

I am feeling really fed up last week! After getting my stone two weeks ago I then put on 2 last week! We shall see what tonight brings. Feels like one step forward 3 steps back! My holiday is only 4 weeks away so really want to lost half a stone!

I am feeling really fed up last week! After getting my stone two weeks ago I then put on 2 last week! We shall see what tonight brings. Feels like one step forward 3 steps back! My holiday is only 4 weeks away so really want to lost half a stone!

Nothing wrong with the scenic route- just don't beat yourself up.
Wait to see what happens this evening and plan how you are going to react in advance. My advice would be to simply draw a line and make a commitment to the next 4 weeks xxx

I'm feeling very nervous everyone.

Just half a measly pound to get my stone award and its taken me a year and I've tried my bestest bestest this week and had 18 meals on plan out of 21.
But its almost lady time and I can feel myself bloating and I swear I'll just burst into tears if the scales don't go the right way. I expect I will either way tbh.

ARGHHHH bring on 5:30pm!!!

I'm new to this site. I started SW at the end of last month. This week I lost 1lb which was a bit of a shock as it was "that time of the month" and one day I did eat three curly-wurlys so I was expecting a gain. It is a great start to lose 5lbs in 3 weeks so I'm going to keep positive about it!

Just half a measly pound to get my stone award and its taken me a year and I've tried my bestest bestest this week and had 18 meals on plan out of 21.
But its almost lady time and I can feel myself bloating and I swear I'll just burst into tears if the scales don't go the right way. I expect I will either way tbh.

Good luck hope you get it :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nothing wrong with the scenic route- just don't beat yourself up.
Wait to see what happens this evening and plan how you are going to react in advance. My advice would be to simply draw a line and make a commitment to the next 4 weeks xxx

Thank you - it can get disheartening sometimes when you stick to plan and dont see the results!

I lost 3lbs from the 5 I gained last week!

Good luck Kimberley you can do it hun xx

I STS - I'm gutted. We did a challenge this week to eat 10 speed or super speed foods every day which I did and was hoping to see some good results as a result! I've not had too much booze and lots of fruit snacks! I'm not really sure why?! Frustrated really - it's the first weigh in, in the 20 weeks I've been doing SW, that I haven't lost. :-(

Sts for me this week really happy with that after my weekend away and being away I have never Sts before so being a bit naughty and getting straight back on it is an achievement in itself for me so happy bunny got my birthday on Saturday so just got to make sure I do better this week lol!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2.5lbs down for me today yay! Really happy as I made sure I had takeaways instead of takeaways at the weekend & it paid off! Brought a 12wk countdown as well so hoping this will help me stay on track

Some excellent losses this week everyone, well done!

I lost a pound and a half, taking me to two and a half under target. I'm really pleased with this, as I'm going out for a meal tomorrow for my dad's birthday, so I can relax and have what I fancy!

Back