Wednesday Weighers

Well done all! xxx :)

I had a bit of a bender on Thurs/Friday so was delighted to be down half a pound tonight, but even more delighted to get my 4 stone award!!! :party0011:

2lb off this week.
Doubted myself and thought I was going to have a gain oh how our minds like to play tricks on us!!!
Im so so happy 1lb to go to get back to my club 10!!!

Well done all! xxx :)

I had a bit of a bender on Thurs/Friday so was delighted to be down half a pound tonight, but even more delighted to get my 4 stone award!!! :party0011:
Congratulations!

Over the moon with this weeks results!!!

2lb loss!
Club 10 award
1 stone award (at last!!!!)
moved into the next stone bracket!

2lb loss!
half stone award in 3 weeks

Well I got stuck in work so couldn't get to group. I weigh once a week at home so going with my "unofficial" loss of 3.5lbs :)). I'll net off any difference next week. Only 2lb to my unofficial 1.5 stone

I had my first weight in on Wednesday although the week after next I'll be going to a Tuesday group.
I started 12st 4lb which was about what I thought I was although I could easily have been more for the way I have been behaving/battering my Dominos vouchers recently.
I'm trying not to give myself a target for next Wednesday, just in case I go off the track and end up feeling tragic.

Just updated my signature so you can all see my week by week stats!

STS for me, could have been worse. Need to get my butt in gear!

Good luck everyone I would say I've definitely put on this week it was my birthday Saturday and my friends bought me chocolates and cake! I haven't had a birthday cake for 4 years! Worst friends ever lol x :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I STS - I'm gutted. We did a challenge this week to eat 10 speed or super speed foods every day which I did and was hoping to see some good results as a result! I've not had too much booze and lots of fruit snacks! I'm not really sure why?! Frustrated really - it's the first weigh in, in the 20 weeks I've been doing SW, that I haven't lost. :-(

If your good this week again you will see the result next week x

Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Back