Wednesday Weighers

Had a great 1st weigh-in....Lost 7lbs. (Doing SW Online) :D

-3 for me and also got my 6 stone award :D

Put 1lb on this week:(

Was a bit annoyed as I had`nt even used many syns this week but I also have`nt been eating too great at the weekends.

Audrey x

Good luck everyone I would say I've definitely put on this week it was my birthday Saturday and my friends bought me chocolates and cake! I haven't had a birthday cake for 4 years! Worst friends ever lol x :( Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
as long as you had a good time that's all that matters. Im sure if you have put on you'll lose it next week, good luck at WI.

as long as you had a good time that's all that matters. Im sure if you have put on you'll lose it next week, good luck at WI.

Thanks Hun 2.5 on for me not too bad considering hopefully will lose that next week :)

Well done for your losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Hun 2.5 on for me not too bad considering hopefully will lose that next week :) Well done for your losses x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
thanks Aimz, lost another 1lb tonight, really pleased. Fingers crossed for you next week x

Well done to everyone on some excellent losses!

Two and a half off for me - I've been very strict this week as I'm on holiday next week, so although I'm under my target range I'm sure I won't be for long!

Evening all well done to everyone. I gained 3 as expected (thats over 3 weeks as ive not weighed due to family problems). So I need 1.5 off next week to get back to target x

2.5 off for me this week which helps make up a bit for last week! Well done everyone, lots of awards this week for the Wednesday weighers!!!

I lost 2.5 this week - really pleased. Well done all

2.5 off for me this week which helps make up a bit for last week! Well done everyone, lots of awards this week for the Wednesday weighers!!!

Well done - I like looking at your stats as we started about the same, i hope my losses can become as good as yours!

Well done - I like looking at your stats as we started about the same, i hope my losses can become as good as yours![/QUOTE

Awwwwww thanks - I'm actually amazed at how easy it's been. Good luck!

Bit late but 1.5 off for me on Wednesday :) very happy with that....3st 1.5 off throughy slimming world and 3st 6.5 in total

All that hard work paid off I lost 3.5 :D I only need 2 pounds to get my 3.5s award, I'll be happy to lose 1.5 tho cos that would take me under the 16s which will be amazing to see on the scales

9 pounds to get my target of 4s by Xmas/new year

Back