Wednesday Weighers

well done you! seems like you're on the right track to get your Christmas target!

We're here again. And I didn't weigh last week as I had a weeks annual leave (and about 10 days stuffing my face).
Reckon my consultant will snatch my stone award and club 10 award off me with a mahoosive gain? Lol.

Good Luck everyone.

Good luck to everyone weighing today! I've been eating my way round London for the past three days, so it will be interesting to see what the scales say tonight. I was under target so I'm not too worried, but hopefully will not have put on too much!

Well done on the losses so far & good luck to everyone weighing in this evening. Will post later my result x

3lb! I swear if I have a treat after weigh in, I have a better loss the next week.

Betsyboo I used to have a 'black hole Wednesday' months back but stopped doing it and dya no way I had amazing losses when I done that, I have about 45 syns last week after weigh in and got on it for rest of week not exceeding 8-9 syns daily and lost 3.5, I'm having another treat nite tonite hehe but mainly cos I'm poorly haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Betsyboo I used to have a 'black hole Wednesday' months back but stopped doing it and dya no way I had amazing losses when I done that, I have about 45 syns last week after weigh in and got on it for rest of week not exceeding 8-9 syns daily and lost 3.5, I'm having another treat nite tonite hehe but mainly cos I'm poorly haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think it makes sense as SW isn't a diet, it's just eating healthy and it's healthy to have a treat every now and then! I had a big treat though as it was a chinese buffet! So surprised but chuffed. Hope you feel better soon, so hard to stay on track when you're feeling rough x

I put on three pounds. I'm quite happy with that - I thought it would be loads more as I have been away on holiday. And it means I am now back in target range - hurrah! Just a little worried now that more pounds will sneakily pile on next week!

1.5lbs gain for me this week ?

1/2 on tonight after a very alcohol fuelled Saturday night so happy with that but onwards and downwards now xx

I put on three pounds. I'm quite happy with that - I thought it would be loads more as I have been away on holiday. And it means I am now back in target range - hurrah! Just a little worried now that more pounds will sneakily pile on next week!

Thats not so bad hun well done - you did great getting to bottom of your range before going away. Im now 0.5 over mine so had to pay tonight grrrr. Ill get that off next week! This maintaining malarkey is so so hard lol xx

I got back from hols yesterday and will find out the damage at WI tomorrow. I normally really struggle to get back on it after hols but determined not to undo my good work this time. Lost 1.5 stone in 9 weeks before I went and am actually feeling quite motivated. Been 100% today :)

Hope the scales are kind tomorrow for all weds weighers

Good luck today everyone! I can't go to group tonight as I have to work, but according to my scales I am still in target range, so that's good (they are about a pound under the SW scales at group, so reasonably accurate).

Good luck Wednesday weighers!!

wowwy- some great results so far.
I'll be happy to have maintained last weeks gain! Lol!!!

Good luck to everyone who hasn't weighed yet :) xxx

Back