Wednesday Weighers

Is everyone having a week off?!! I lost a pound this week, which puts just out of my target range. Quite pleased about that as I have a meal out this weekend and will be able to relax!

I gained 0.5 which means im half over the top end of my target grrr lol - well done Jo. Its been quiet on minis for a while now :-( x

2lbs off for me well done everyone xxx

I couldn't face going to group tonight had a really bad weekend and haven't stopped eating felt too ashamed to go :(
So I went to step and shape instead for the first time lets just say it was my punishment, it was so hard lol but hoping that it will put me off stuffing my face again going to get down the gym as much as I can this week see if I can redeem myself :(
I also went for a two hour walk this morning with my double buggy up a lot of hills. Feeling exhausted lol. Well done to everyone who's had losses xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

A 3lb holiday gain for me. Faced the music (eventually)... line now drawn! x

Im expecting a gain this week after a bad day on sunday xx just draw a line under it and start afresh :)

I couldn't face going to group tonight had a really bad weekend and haven't stopped eating felt too ashamed to go :(
So I went to step and shape instead for the first time lets just say it was my punishment, it was so hard lol but hoping that it will put me off stuffing my face again going to get down the gym as much as I can this week see if I can redeem myself :(
I also went for a two hour walk this morning with my double buggy up a lot of hills. Feeling exhausted lol. Well done to everyone who's had losses xx

Bless you but i personally would have gone off rails more if i skipped class x i got weigh in tomorrow and kinda dreading it as had a blow out on sunday x

Im expecting a gain this week after a bad day on sunday xx just draw a line under it and start afresh :)

Had a better week this week but only average. List 1lb of last weeks gain. Aiming for 2 next week and 2 the week after to get my stone and a half. Good luck with getting back on it.

Had a better week this week but only average. List 1lb of last weeks gain. Aiming for 2 next week and 2 the week after to get my stone and a half. Good luck with getting back on it.

Thank u x im only 2.5lbs away from.my stone award so be a bit mad with myself if i have gained but at least i will know why x

Bless you but i personally would have gone off rails more if i skipped class x i got weigh in tomorrow and kinda dreading it as had a blow out on sunday x

I usually do tbh! But I just decided I needed a good workout rather than sitting around in group where I probably wouldn't of said anything anyway well will find out if it worked next week lol good luck for weigh in x

Well after stressing I have lost a pound :D

Hi all - a few days late!! I lost 3lbs, got my 3.5 stone award and got into the next stone bracket, which is an amazing feeling!!!!

Hi all - a few days late!! I lost 3lbs, got my 3.5 stone award and got into the next stone bracket, which is an amazing feeling!!!!

Well done, what a fantastic achievement xx

Thanks

Back