Wednesday Weighers

3lbs off for me this week. Back on track after horrid gain last week

At least now you can draw a line under it and start afresh :)

Wow well done. Great losses. Need some inspiration as I'm bringing the side down over here... 1lb on. Probably deserved more. So here's to a new week x

excellent losses everyone! I didn't go to group this week as I had to work, but my scales show me at the bottom end of target range.

excellent losses everyone! I didn't go to group this week as I had to work, but my scales show me at the bottom end of target range.

Well done x

Well done everyone! I lost 1.5 this week taking me to 3st 11lbs. Would love my 4st next week but I've got a few things on this week so I'm not too sure but I'm going to give it a good go!
It was my 6 month SW anniversary yesterday so I'm pretty proud of how far I've come!!

Huge gain of 7lbs for me this week, soo annoyed as although it's was my birthday week that's way too much to put on. Drawing a line under it & starting afresh today

Good luck today everyone! I'm hoping to have put on a pound (never thought I would be saying that) to be back in target range!

I lost 1.5 which I'm over the moon with :) 1 pound away from my 4st award

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 3stone 11.5 pounds

Good luck to everyone who weighs in this evening

I gained a pound and a half, putting me back at the bottom of my target range. Now I just have to stay here till Christmas!

2.5lbs off for me! Dreading this week tho as I have a lot of events coming up over the next few days, fingers crossed I don't undo my hard work from this week!

Hi everyone, I am new here. Just completed my first week of slimming world and lost 3lb. Really enjoying the diet so far and hoping to make some new friends here :)

Back