Wednesday Weighers

Hello lovely minimes! I lost 3lb and got my 4 stone - woo hoo!! And I'm now 1 stone to target too! Sooooo thrilled!

Evening weds gang I gained 3.5 this week arghh I need a jaw wire and arse kick grrrr. I'm 4lbs over the top of my target so need to get that off ASAP

Well done everyone no mystic what the result good or bad. Well done to new weighers too and welcome to the gang x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418226415.543744.jpg

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 1.5 pounds

1 pound off for me, well pleased with that.

Not been to group the last couple of weeks as I've had to work. Back on Wed, really not looking forward to jumping on the scales lol

A pound off for me this week, but I reckon I've probably put that back on today in chocolate. Work environments are hard at Christmas!

been yoyoing more than ever right now.
I have 2 weigh ins too textie but with the big festive build up I could be gaining more in these two weeks then in the two that follow! Lol!!!

My goal is to at least keep my 1 stone off over Christmas. That gives me a couple of lbs to play around with.
I was looking at my stats the other day and it took me up until August to lose the weight that I gained over Christmas (though some of you may know my mind wasn't in it for months and months!!)
So scared of that happening again!

I only have this week's weigh in because we leave for Portugal on the 23rd. I hope to not do too much damage while we are on holiday. :hmm:

cor I'd rather go to Portugal than weigh in anyday! Lol!
You could always go to a different group on Monday? (just saying)

Star week is upon me and I'm sulking because I've been as good as gold since sunday but I feel hugeeee

I had Subway last night!!!!

Any weigh results yet??

Back