Wednesday Weighers

Well done you!!! I only lost a half pound this week, disappointed but can't be helped I guess, I had a huge lunch today with my department, even though I tried to have a baked potato, I was told that I could only order off the Christmas menu. So not happy!

Well done you!!! I only lost a half pound this week, disappointed but can't be helped I guess, I had a huge lunch today with my department, even though I tried to have a baked potato, I was told that I could only order off the Christmas menu. So not happy!

It's still a loss hun, try not be to upset. I hate places that are so strict with their menus.

Especially since I had gone online and looked at the menu and picked what I wanted so that I would keep it light for weigh in tonight!

I stayed the same which I'm fine with as Iv noticed a pattern that every 4-5 weeks I have a random weigh in even when I have an on plan week

Started 2/4/14 on sw total loss to date 4 stone 1.5 pounds

Hello all... please may I join in?

I had my initial WI 5 weeks ago today and had a -2lb tonight taking my total loss to 10.5lbs so I am very pleased. I do have lots of weight to lose though.

Well done to everyone with a loss, and also well done even if you have gained this week. We are all on a long journey and it doesnt happen overnight as we all know.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

welcome to the Wednesday club Fiona :D well done on your losses so far.

I gained 0.5 grrr ive been yo yoing since Sept - going to get Xmas out of the way and get back in the zone x

Welcome, it is hard work but so worth it! Baby steps, one day at a time, that's what will get us to goal.

I didn't weigh this week as I was eating pizza and drinking wine at my work Christmas "do" instead! I did resist dessert though, so hopefully not too much damage done. Next week my group has moved to Monday - have other people's groups changed or are you weighing on Christmas Eve?

Our group is still doing weigh in on the Wednesday but I won't be there as I will be in sunny (hopefully) Albufeira.

We are weighing in on tuesday instead x

I didn't weigh this week as I was eating pizza and drinking wine at my work Christmas "do" instead! I did resist dessert though, so hopefully not too much damage done. Next week my group has moved to Monday - have other people's groups changed or are you weighing on Christmas Eve?

My WI night is Monday next week too hun - so only 5 days instead of 7 arghhhh lol x

Our group weigh-in was today instead of Wednesday. I lost two pounds, to bring me two under the bottom of my target range. Now to relax and put it back on over Christmas!

Oh well done!!!

Oh good God! I have put on 4lbs this week!!! Argh its not even Christmas yet. I blame it on the lack of water (I dont remember to drink when not at work), possibly time of the month and the ocassional day when ive gone over my daily syns.

I know it's not Wednesday, but my group met today as we decided unanimously we didn't want to weigh on New Year's Eve! I put on two pounds - thought it would be loads more! Very pleased indeed.

Back