Wednesday Weighers

0.5 on over Christmas is brilliant!

Forgot to post last week weighed 23rd maintained and now not weighing until Friday so have to hold on for my xmas gain gahhh. Back on it as of yesterday xx

Hi everyone! I joined minimins yesterday & will be going along to my 1st meeting tomorrow! not looking forward to the number as its in the evening so will be my heaviest!
oh well it wont be the heaviest I have ever been but still heaviest i have been for a LONG time!

We weighed tonight instead of tomorrow and I was absolutely astounded at a half pound loss. I'm not sure I even deserve that but I'll take it!!

My first post-Christmas WI - 3lbs on! Can't be gutted, I deserve it, I ate like a pig! And it was over three weeks of not even trying, or thinking of SW! Though when I think that I only needed to lose 1/2lb at the end of November, and I actually gained 5 throughout Dec....yeah that's a bit gutting...but I am very determined to finally get that magical stone award; then it's on to the next one.

Going to group on Saturday as my usual group is meeting tomorrow but I have to work. Am FB friends with the consultant who runs the Sat group so have asked her to save me a new pack lol

Today is the last holiday day, back on plan tomorrow, not too worried about weigh in because I expect a (sizable) gain. Will start working towards my goal, hopefully in time for my wedding in June.

I am cautiously optimistic for Wednesday - I put on two pounds over Christmas but according to my scales (relatively accurate) I have lost a pound of that already. We shall see!

Hi all! I joined minimins yesterday and have been at sw since Oct :)
Managed a maintain over Christmas, have absolutely no idea how (not complaining though!). Feel much better for eating 'normally' again-feeling determined for next weigh in and hoping to get closer to that next stone :)

Im hoping I can pull back what ive gained as im so far out of target now its gotten out of hand, I need to get a grip and get back on it!!

Fingers crossed for WI

I weighed Friday not Weds this week (10 day weigh) and put on 3.5 which Im happy wit and now have a short weigh week so just taking it as it comes xx

Back