Wednesday Weighers

Just poking my head in here to say Hello. It's been a while since I've logged in because I no longer attend weekly weigh in's, I still follow the diet though and have managed to maintain my weight loss. Nice to see some of the people I remember still smashing it on a weekly basis. Well done Everyone :)

Good to see ya and hear that your still maintaining well done hunni. X

Thank you for the warm welcome peeps, here is my first day's food, could someone let me know if I have made a mistake please x SW Thursday 8th (Day 1) - Cup of tea (3syn) Banana and an Apple Chicken slices with a salad bowl Watermelon and a bag of quavers (5.5 syn) Mullerlight Bacon no fat, 2x eggs, baked beans and 1/2 piece of toast (Hex B) 2 x light baby bel (Hex A) Total - 8.5 syn

Hi hun and welcome to the weds club. Are you following extra easy?

What were the 3 syns for in your tea? If you use sweetener it's free rather than sugar and a dash of milk id count as 1 syn max

Your brekki doesn't sound filling to last you till lunch time?

You could have had mushrooms and tomatoes with your bacon and egg to make up your free foods

You can have 3 babybel lights as a hex
And 2 x 400g wholemeal bread as hexb

Don't deprive yourself hun and go hungry cos then you will pick. Hope I've helped you it's not meant to sound negative x

Hi hun and welcome to the weds club. Are you following extra easy? What were the 3 syns for in your tea? If you use sweetener it's free rather than sugar and a dash of milk id count as 1 syn max Your brekki doesn't sound filling to last you till lunch time? You could have had mushrooms and tomatoes with your bacon and egg to make up your free foods You can have 3 babybel lights as a hex And 2 x 400g wholemeal bread as hexb Don't deprive yourself hun and go hungry cos then you will pick. Hope I've helped you it's not meant to sound negative x

Hiya,

I have two sugars I my tea but I will have to get some sweeteners instead today if they are free and try them instead :)

I hate eating breakfast when I work as it makes me feel sick so I have a banana, apple and melon during the morning until lunch time, I worked a fourteen hour day so was more tired than hungry by the time I got home for dinner at 8pm, I made myself eat the bread and babybel to have my HE but could not fit another one in lol x

Thank you for the advice, not negative just informative x

Tomorrow I will be making a plan for the week to use my He in the day more and I will get a lunch box so I can take more with me to work :D

Forgot to update I lost 2.5 this week so only another 1 to go to get rid of the xmas gain lolol xx

Hiya,

I have two sugars I my tea but I will have to get some sweeteners instead today if they are free and try them instead :)

I hate eating breakfast when I work as it makes me feel sick so I have a banana, apple and melon during the morning until lunch time, I worked a fourteen hour day so was more tired than hungry by the time I got home for dinner at 8pm, I made myself eat the bread and babybel to have my HE but could not fit another one in lol x

Thank you for the advice, not negative just informative x

Tomorrow I will be making a plan for the week to use my He in the day more and I will get a lunch box so I can take more with me to work :D

I definitely think planning is the key for a lot of people including me, do you work in a job where you could eat breakfast later? I start work at 7.15 but have mine at my desk about 9. If I have cereal thats my Hex's so I take a huge box of mixed fruits to snack on over the day. Lunch is usually leftovers from the night before or a jacket spud and tuna.

I never used to use sweeteners in my tea but im used to them now and if its gonna save syns for my choccy fix later its win win. x

I definitely think planning is the key for a lot of people including me, do you work in a job where you could eat breakfast later? I start work at 7.15 but have mine at my desk about 9. If I have cereal thats my Hex's so I take a huge box of mixed fruits to snack on over the day. Lunch is usually leftovers from the night before or a jacket spud and tuna. I never used to use sweeteners in my tea but im used to them now and if its gonna save syns for my choccy fix later its win win. x

I am looking forward to planning so I can start trying more recipes :)

I work as a nanny and have to be up at 5.30am to get to work at 6.45am, I walk 2.5 miles there so I eat my banana just before I get there as I need something but they are all I can stomach at that time of morning. I eat an apple after school rune and melon after stay and play group which is the about lunch time, however I have just made overnight oats so hoping I will like them as I could try those at mid morning then :)

I have bought plastic tubs today so will be able to do the same and have leftovers for lunch. I am pleased sweeteners are free as they can help save my sins too he he x

Good morning ladies, I am fairly new to minimins but I am coming up to my year anniv on slimming world! I weigh on a wednesday, have done SP this week, so hoping for a goodun tomorrow!

heres a funny question, do you all breathe in or out during weigh in? haha x

Good morning ladies, I am fairly new to minimins but I am coming up to my year anniv on slimming world! I weigh on a wednesday, have done SP this week, so hoping for a goodun tomorrow! heres a funny question, do you all breathe in or out during weigh in? haha x

Hiya, well done on your one year on SW :)

I joined SW last Wednesday so anxiously waiting to see if I have lost tomorrow eeek x

This makes me giggle, I am afraid I cannot recall if I breathed in or out lol, why is there a correct answer? X

Hiya, well done on your one year on SW :)

I joined SW last Wednesday so anxiously waiting to see if I have lost tomorrow eeek x

This makes me giggle, I am afraid I cannot recall if I breathed in or out lol, why is there a correct answer? X

oh good luck!! keep us updated!

i dont think there is a correct answer, i hold my breath and i feel silly but i actually cant help myself haha! xx

Ha ha! I don't know whether I breathe in or out but I shift my weight onto my left leg as this seems to make the scales go lower!!!!

I really want my 4.5 stone tomorrow but I don't seem to have shifted this week!

Good luck to everyone at WI tomorrow! How's everyone feeling about it? I'm a lil nervous, don't know why as I've been on plan, but just don't feel any lighter if that makes sense!

Good luck to everyone at WI tomorrow! How's everyone feeling about it? I'm a lil nervous, don't know why as I've been on plan, but just don't feel any lighter if that makes sense!

Hi deedoll, yeah I know exactly what you mean I get that feeling too sometimes. For you've been on plan you should have nothing to worry about! I'm hoping my hard work paid off this week. Bring it on!

Back