Wednesday Weighers

Evening fellow weighers - hope your all good?

Ive had a better week on plan than ive had for months and .......... My scales are up 2!!!!! I know I shouldnt weigh on my own but I always have and im usually not far out with results compared to SW ones.

Oh well can only plod on and keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Hi deedoll, yeah I know exactly what you mean I get that feeling too sometimes. For you've been on plan you should have nothing to worry about! I'm hoping my hard work paid off this week. Bring it on!
You're totally right, I should have nothing to worry about! Here's to a good result tomorrow & good luck to you too!!

Evening fellow weighers - hope your all good? Ive had a better week on plan than ive had for months and .......... My scales are up 2!!!!! I know I shouldnt weigh on my own but I always have and im usually not far out with results compared to SW ones. Oh well can only plod on and keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow x

I can sympathise - I've been doing EESP apart from Saturday and I don't think I've lost at all - in fact my scales look like I've gained slightly and like you, my scales are normally pretty close to the weigh in ones. Feeling really cold and grumpy tonight, have had to tell my husband to not allow me anything naughty as I feel like a bit of a comfort eat!! Maybe tea and an early night!

hey guys, this will be my first weigh in since I started back last week hoping its a good loss!
what time do you guys get weighed ? im 5.30 but im paranoid about what I eat tomorrow don't want to eat to much and jeopardize my loss xx

I can sympathise - I've been doing EESP apart from Saturday and I don't think I've lost at all - in fact my scales look like I've gained slightly and like you, my scales are normally pretty close to the weigh in ones. Feeling really cold and grumpy tonight, have had to tell my husband to not allow me anything naughty as I feel like a bit of a comfort eat!! Maybe tea and an early night!

Ive not tried EESP yet, some people are having cracking results on it so u never can tell hun. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. I still have my hot choccy and cheese on toast to have and that will be it for me tonight. I am too scared to throw my scales away hehe x

hey guys, this will be my first weigh in since I started back last week hoping its a good loss!
what time do you guys get weighed ? im 5.30 but im paranoid about what I eat tomorrow don't want to eat to much and jeopardize my loss xx

I weigh at 5.30 too, I usually eat light on a weds. cereal for brekkie then fruit for lunch. Good luck for your weigh in

Thanks binky you too.....what are you hoping for?

I am hoping to lose 4lb as that is what my scales show but am really worried I won't because I weigh in at 7pm and clothes, the difference was 3lb last week from home scales to theirs, I am nervous as I would like a good loss to motivate me on x

After the first week what do you guys average loss wise each week? Should I expect to go up and down even on good weeks? Not sure what to expect x

I am hoping to lose 4lb as that is what my scales show but am really worried I won't because I weigh in at 7pm and clothes, the difference was 3lb last week from home scales to theirs, I am nervous as I would like a good loss to motivate me on x After the first week what do you guys average loss wise each week? Should I expect to go up and down even on good weeks? Not sure what to expect x

Don't stress or worry yourself hun. A loss is a loss at the end of the day and if your following the plan there's no reason why you wouldn't. Everyone's losses are different and can vary a lot from week to week sober over depending on time of the month, water retention etc. we are all human and even on a week when you think you have been spot on the scales can say different. Sometimes there is no reason why, but don't let one bad week dictate the week ahead. Keep going and you will get the results xx

Lost 5lb tonight. Think I might give EESP a go for the next week, so would love to hear how everyone trying it has done?

Hope you all had the losses you wanted x

STS for me a bit disappointed as I thought id had a fab week, never mind onwards and downwards.

Well done you too - brilliant results.

A few in my group had done EESP for up to 3 days and lost anywhere between 3.5 and 5lbs

Hello everyone, well done on your great losses x

I have just got back from group and i lost 6.5lbs on my first week, I am so pleased as i worked so hard this week and stuck to plan 100% =)

I am ready for another good week this week, lets do it peeps x

Can i ask if people found they still lost if they upped their exercise? I am worried it will effect my losses if i start doing more? x

Last edited:
Down 1.5 for me. Thought it would be more but at least it is a loss.

Hello everyone, well done on your great losses x

I have just got back from group and i lost 6.5lbs on my first week, I am so pleased as i worked so hard this week and stuck to plan 100% =)

I am ready for another good week this week, lets do it peeps x

Can i ask if people found they still lost if they upped their exercise? I am worried it will effect my losses if i start doing more? x

Hiya, I introduced exercise this week (I was also worried about that) went from doing nothing to over 4 hours across the week and came in with a loss :)

Well done on your loss this week-fantastic! x

Well done everyone else too x

Fab losses again people, well done! I maintained, so still at the bottom of target, which is where I want to be. I'm going away in a few weeks so want to have a few pounds to play with.

We had a lot of new members last week, who had some fantastic "first week" losses tonight - one lady lost 9.5 pounds!

Fab losses again people, well done! I maintained, so still at the bottom of target, which is where I want to be. I'm going away in a few weeks so want to have a few pounds to play with.

We had a lot of new members last week, who had some fantastic "first week" losses tonight - one lady lost 9.5 pounds!

Well done chick your doing fab at maintaining. There were some good 1st week losses in our group too x

Well done to all the Wednesday Weighers! Lost 2.5lbs this week, pleased with that especially as it's my star week

Back