Wednesday Weighers

2lbs for me! Chipping away at the Christmas gains x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lbs off for me wahoo wouldve liked a bit more but not to be!! Im a slow loser but at least Im losing.

SP doesnt work for me whatsoever. Bit disappointed after all the hype about it but will just soldier on lol xx

Well I lost 6.5lb first week :) im ecstatic, great start hope to keep it going :party0011::party0011:

I lost 8lb my mum 10lb and my brother an amazing 15lbs i want to lose 3lbs on average a week, so i'm +5!

Last edited:
Hello Wednesday Weighers! hope everyone is happy with last nights results, seems like we have had a good week from the above, I done 8 lb last night! That would be the SP shifting the xmas podge. going to do SP for another week as I think I've enjoyed tha challenge. where are you all based? xx

Hello Wednesday Weighers! hope everyone is happy with last nights results, seems like we have had a good week from the above, I done 8 lb last night! That would be the SP shifting the xmas podge. going to do SP for another week as I think I've enjoyed tha challenge. where are you all based? xx

Well done beki that's a fantastic week. Good on ya.

I'm just outside Sunderland x

haha yeah the points game thing in group just us 3 would have came 2nd near 1st haha
lol, good for you guys! What's this points game that you're talking about? We have no games in out group!

thats amazing! I'm in Buckinghamshire

Hi Weds weighers. Can I join in here. I used to get weighed on a Friday but had a time out from SW for the last 3 months. I rejoined a new Wednesday group last week lost 5 and half lbs yesterday :)

lol, good for you guys! What's this points game that you're talking about? We have no games in out group!
it's basically the hall is divided into 2 and you get 50pts for half a pound,100 points for a whole pound and so the side who loses the most wins. There are no prizes just a little bit of fun

So I have to scream and shout about this as I am so happy! I have been doing slimming world only for 6 weeks and had amazing results, but put on a pound last week so i was not happy! Then this week I go and lose 5 and 1/2 pounds :) Literally so happy I skipped around group after getting off the scales! I'm now 1/2 a pound away from my first stone!

Well done everyone on their losses!
I lost 2.5, was really pleased, I was hoping for 2, so a nice surprise!

Birthday week this week so gonna have tomorrow as flexible syns just hope I still lose next week

We do this too its called team fun tech all groups are supposed to do it x

yeah you are meant to i have been to 7-8 different groups in a couple different counties due to uni, home, support for other people, and general moving around and its the only group that i have experienced it

yeah you are meant to i have been to 7-8 different groups in a couple different counties due to uni, home, support for other people, and general moving around and its the only group that i have experienced it

Ours kind of got put on the back burner for a while due to moving venues etc and new members joining last week the group was very disorganised, we did do it this week though :D x

Back