Wednesday Weighers

So I have to scream and shout about this as I am so happy! I have been doing slimming world only for 6 weeks and had amazing results, but put on a pound last week so i was not happy! Then this week I go and lose 5 and 1/2 pounds :) Literally so happy I skipped around group after getting off the scales! I'm now 1/2 a pound away from my first stone!
wow that's amazing, fab loss!! I don't blame you for skipping round your group, I would be too!!

Wow - everyone sounds like they've had pretty good weeks. I was sooooo disappointed with a pound loss. I did 5 days of SP and 2 EE. I wanted 2.5 for my 4 and a half stone award. Hey ho. Hopefully this week!

Well done for all your amazing losses!

don't think I posted what I lost on wedensday but I lost 6.5lb- looking for maybe a wee 3 lb loss? that would be great but we can only hope.

ive upped my water this week so hope that makes a difference and I have also made a big pot of soup for the rest of the week.
xx

don't think I posted what I lost on wedensday but I lost 6.5lb- looking for maybe a wee 3 lb loss? that would be great but we can only hope. ive upped my water this week so hope that makes a difference and I have also made a big pot of soup for the rest of the week. xx

Well done, I lost 6.5 too, 3lbs this week would be amazing but anything over 1/2lb would get me my half stone award he he x

Nice to see the groups still vibrant and busy.

I'm still plodding on :) xxx

Good luck for wi tomorrow everyone I'm on day 3 of EESP eek hoping I have at least a little loss.

Good to see you still on minis Kimberley plodding is good it means you've not given up x

Good luck for tomorrow everyone ?

Good luck to all my fellow Wednesday Weighers!

I'll never get a 3.5lb loss to get me back into Target range, but any little loss will be gratefully received!

Morning all - my first proper weigh in since re-starting and forcing myself to weigh myself last Wednesday... and I'm down 3lb!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck today everyone! I don't know whether I will make WI tonight as I have a funeral to go to this afternoon, but according to my scales I have STS and am still in target range, so that's good.

well after a week of serial weighing I lost 3.5lb im bursting with happiness, was beginning to worry with my scales- going to do the same as last week and up my water. Also got some homemade soup to snack on. hope everyone has the loss that they want.
xox

4 days on the SP plan and I lost .......... Not a thing!!!

I think I need carbs in my life to lose weight x

that's a bummer, I hav heard a few people say that they didn't loose anything then other people loose loads. I was going to try it but im unsure xxx

that's a bummer, I hav heard a few people say that they didn't loose anything then other people loose loads. I was going to try it but im unsure xxx

It's worth a try hun everyone is different . I did success express a while back for 6 days and only lost half a pound :-(

You won't know until you try xx

Back