Wednesday Weighers

3lbs off for me!

my mum, brother and I weighed in today. my mum lost 5lbs, my brother 5.5lbs and myself 4.5lbs. but it was a BAD day at group and we were unimpressed

so with my weight loss goal of an average of 3lbs a week i have got a +6.5lbs weight loss.

annoyingly we had a replacement group leader who was TERRIBLE! she didn't give my brother slimmer of the week and raffled the items off because the persson wasn't there (which doesn't really matter but it would have been the first time over every time that we have done slimming world he would have got the certificate and sticker). and then when i won the raffle she didn't give me the option of the items (so that i could give it to him anyway) or the weekly raffle which was unfortunately stuff that i had bought this week such as kitchen weighing scales.

but the MOST annoying thing that i felt and my brother was not impressed he has lost 20.5lbs in 2 weeks which is great! and he's aware his body may suddenly say enough is another and he may STS for a week or even gain. so he said that he wanted to lose just 0.5lbs for the week to get his 1.5stone award. she kept badgering him to up it saying he wouldn't be happy if he came in next week and lost just 0.5lbs (and he would) so she badgered him to say 2.5lbs. this we felt was ridiculously unfair as if he had been a skinny stick thin woman she wouldn't have said anything

Hi everyone - I did it! I lost 2.5lbs taking me to 11 stone 12.5, getting me my 4.5 stone award and 6lbs to target!

Woo hoo!!!!

4 days on the SP plan and I lost .......... Not a thing!!!

I think I need carbs in my life to lose weight x

I think I'm the same. I did 5 days on EESP and 2 EE with no cheating and I only lost 1! This week I did EE but wasn't 100% on plan really and lost 2.5lbs. Doesn't make sense. I think I need carbs too!

Hi everyone - I did it! I lost 2.5lbs taking me to 11 stone 12.5, getting me my 4.5 stone award and 6lbs to target! Woo hoo!!!!
thats amazing, well done!

STS for me this week, disappointed. Well done on the losses all!

Well done to everyone on their losses! I managed to get to group to weigh and had lost a pound - whoops! I have a week to get back into target range before I have to start paying.

Wannabeaslimjim: so sorry your group this week was not up to SW standards! Hopefully next week you will have your regular leader and things will be fine. If not, you aren't tied to any one group, find another that suits your family better. Don't give up you are all doing remarkable!

I on the other hand, gained half a pound. I just didn't follow the plan so can't be too upset. Also, I am not "regular" so think that might be adding some weight. I need to try and sort that out.

Well done to everybody, let's all have a good week!

my mum, brother and I weighed in today. my mum lost 5lbs, my brother 5.5lbs and myself 4.5lbs. but it was a BAD day at group and we were unimpressed

so with my weight loss goal of an average of 3lbs a week i have got a +6.5lbs weight loss.

annoyingly we had a replacement group leader who was TERRIBLE! she didn't give my brother slimmer of the week and raffled the items off because the persson wasn't there (which doesn't really matter but it would have been the first time over every time that we have done slimming world he would have got the certificate and sticker). and then when i won the raffle she didn't give me the option of the items (so that i could give it to him anyway) or the weekly raffle which was unfortunately stuff that i had bought this week such as kitchen weighing scales.

but the MOST annoying thing that i felt and my brother was not impressed he has lost 20.5lbs in 2 weeks which is great! and he's aware his body may suddenly say enough is another and he may STS for a week or even gain. so he said that he wanted to lose just 0.5lbs for the week to get his 1.5stone award. she kept badgering him to up it saying he wouldn't be happy if he came in next week and lost just 0.5lbs (and he would) so she badgered him to say 2.5lbs. this we felt was ridiculously unfair as if he had been a skinny stick thin woman she wouldn't have said anything

Hi hun - dont be disheartened about 1 weeks group with a consultant who doesnt know your group. If it makes you feel any better my C always raffles the prize if our slimmer of the week has left, she never just passes it on to the next person. Its a shame you didnt enjoy the group but hopefully things will be back to normal this week for you all!

Whatever happened dont let it take the shine away from the fact that your family are doing amazingly well with your losses. Consultants should NEVER push like that, your weightloss journey is personal to you, if your unhappy you could e mail head office or mention it to your regular consultant, tell her how the stand in made you all feel. At the end of the day they are there to help you, and should never make anyone feel they're not doing as well as they should.

I hope this week is better for you all and good luck for WI xx

Hi everyone,

Mind if I join this group? I weigh in on a Wednesday night. So far it's going well. Hoping for another pound or two off this Wednesday!!

Hope you are all having a great week!!

Hi everyone, Mind if I join this group? I weigh in on a Wednesday night. So far it's going well. Hoping for another pound or two off this Wednesday!! Hope you are all having a great week!!

Hi Tooty *waves*

I am hoping for 1-2 lbs this week too :)

How is everyone getting on with SW so far this week? x

Good so far.. not had as much soup this week but still keeping up my water.. I have now got a serious addiction to sugar free Ribena I bought a 2 litre bottle and its about half way done since Friday!
I am aiming for 4lb this week but I think its unlikely, going to try though still got 3 days till weigh in so finger crossed :) xx

Back