Wednesday Weighers

Hows everyone doing?
I'm feeling really REALLY nervous as the last time I gained was 24th December.
And I'm expecting a gain. I reckon about 2lbs. I had one heck of a BirthWEEK. But a gain is a gain is a gain and I know that I'm liable to maintain for about 6 weeks after a gain. Bleurghhh.

Nevermindddd!!!

Hope everyones had a great week!

Kimberley xxx

Hows everyone doing?
I'm feeling really REALLY nervous as the last time I gained was 24th December.
And I'm expecting a gain. I reckon about 2lbs. I had one heck of a BirthWEEK. But a gain is a gain is a gain and I know that I'm liable to maintain for about 6 weeks after a gain. Bleurghhh.

Nevermindddd!!!

Hope everyones had a great week!

Kimberley xxx

Just looked at last years stats. I gained 1.5lbs over my birthday and it took me until APRIL to get it off and then til MAY to keep it off.

Groan!!!

Good so far.. not had as much soup this week but still keeping up my water.. I have now got a serious addiction to sugar free Ribena I bought a 2 litre bottle and its about half way done since Friday! I am aiming for 4lb this week but I think its unlikely, going to try though still got 3 days till weigh in so finger crossed :) xx

Good luck my lovely, how is the Ribena addiction going? ;)

I love vimto no added sugar squash, it is all I buy lol x

Hows everyone doing? I'm feeling really REALLY nervous as the last time I gained was 24th December. And I'm expecting a gain. I reckon about 2lbs. I had one heck of a BirthWEEK. But a gain is a gain is a gain and I know that I'm liable to maintain for about 6 weeks after a gain. Bleurghhh. Nevermindddd!!! Hope everyones had a great week! Kimberley xxx

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in, i hate the nervousness before weigh in x

Not too confident this week as I went out for dinner at the weekend for the first time this year & I think I went overboard ? here's hoping I've clawed back enough Syns to make up for it! Hope everyone here is having a good week xx

Morning all - am I the first of the Wednesday weighers? :D I weigh at home and like to do it first thing in the morning, before I've had a chance to do any damage...

So this morning, my second full week back on plan, and I'm another 3lb down. Happy with that!

Good luck everyone else weighing today x

Morning all - am I the first of the Wednesday weighers? :D I weigh at home and like to do it first thing in the morning, before I've had a chance to do any damage... So this morning, my second full week back on plan, and I'm another 3lb down. Happy with that! Good luck everyone else weighing today x

Well done Charlie, 3lbs is a great loss x

Hiya hope you dont mind but can I join? Doing SW from home. This is my first full week . Lost 3 1/2 .Happy but know from experience that I wont repeat this! Good luck to everyone.

Just weighed in...Half a pound off! All going in the right direction.

Without being too Personal, do any of you ladies struggle around your time of the month? I put on a pound last time and it's really worried me...

Without being too Personal, do any of you ladies struggle around your time of the month? I put on a pound last time and it's really worried me...

Hi yes. Every month. Thats why when I think about a monthly target I factor in a gain. Not sure if its water retention or chocolate consumption, which I find particularly hard to resist that week!

Well i lost 1 pound this week and if I am honest I am a little disappointed, but it is that time of the month for me too...and to be MORE personal I also haven't been to the loo for a couple of days?! lol

Well done on your losses everyone! I put on a pound which gets me back into my target range (which means I don't have to pay - phew!)

1/2 pound off for me this week which means that I lost the 1/2 pound I gained last week. I am going to try to be really good this weekend . . . famous last words!

Back