Wednesday Weighers

Sorry for your sts Texty. Is there anything you can think of that would cause it?

Sorry also to those who had undeserved gains and well done for all the brilliant losses.

2.5lbs off for me this week. Happy as I got my 1 stone award!! :)

Hey everyone! Well done for all your loses this week :)

I started slimming world again yesterday.. and this time I will be staying until I've lost the weight!

Hope your don't mind me intruding! See you next week

I will be starting SW from tomorrow and Wednesdays will be my weigh in day as they are the only day I'm forced to get up at a normal time (8am) so therefore will be a more accurate representation of my weight :)

:) Just weighed, third week back on track and managed to lose 5 lb. I think a lot of it is down to my new Jawbone arriving and me being a bit of a geek trying to make sure I didn't wobble at all, and upped the exercise a bit. Very happy with that indeed - know it won't carry on at this rate, but that's more than good enough for me this week.

Good luck everyone weighing today

:) Just weighed, third week back on track and managed to lose 5 lb. I think a lot of it is down to my new Jawbone arriving and me being a bit of a geek trying to make sure I didn't wobble at all, and upped the exercise a bit. Very happy with that indeed - know it won't carry on at this rate, but that's more than good enough for me this week. Good luck everyone weighing today
amazing loss, well done! Good luck to all Wednesday Weighers!

lost a crappy 1.5lb- I know a loss is a loss but im so gutted. im upping my ideas for this week and I am loosing 3lb, or more if its for me :)

1.5 off for me Yayyyyyyy thank goodness the scales are moving again!!

Well done everyone no matter what the result, those who have lost and those who have gained for being brave and still going to WI x

1 off this week, happy with that! Well done everyone!

0.5 gain for me. Will dust myself off & start again tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a good week so far x

2.5 off for me! Woo! Slowly chipping away still at my Christmas gains boohoo x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb off for me. 1.5lb to go to get me back to where I was 2.5 years ago lol. Crawling towards my 3 stone award!!! xx

Back