Wednesday Weighers

Well done on your losses everyone! I couldn't get to group this week due to work issues, but my scales show a STS.

-4lbs for me. Three weeks in and so far I've lost 12.5lbs. Hope to get 1.5 off for next week to get my stone award.

Was also given slimmer of the week.

Well done everyone :)

My week was terrible royally fell off the wagon and gained a massive 10.5lb (didn't feel good stepping on the scales but def deserved) glad I went to group, feeling positive about this week-i will get a chunk of it off next week! x

No idea how I did this twice lol and no idea how to delete!

Lost 1lb :)

1.5lbs off for me this week. Hoped for a bit more but I'll take it.

Well done to everyone else who's lost and sorry to those who gained.

Have a great week everyone xx

Well done everyone who lost this week and keep your head held high if you didn't todays a new day! I lost 3lb this week, I was hoping for more in my first week but I'm happy nonetheless :)

well done for all the losses! and hope noone is too disappointed by their gains!

I lost 1.5 and got my half stone yey!!!

not sure how to get the stickers on my profile though...any ideas?
x

Good luck with your first WI StaceyElizabeth - and everyone else weighing today.

Another early one from me - and 2lbs off, v happy with that!

Good luck today everyone!!!

Good luck to all the weighers today/tonight! xx

Well done on the losses so far! I am off to weigh tonight, hoping to have lost a couple of pounds to be under target, as I am away on holiday next week.

Well, one more off for me, happy with that, down 11.5 since I started, November 5th 2014. Slow and steady is good for me. Well done to everyone, have a great week!

Back